superal

Have you left Thailand ?

17 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

True that . Where is it incorrect with what I said ? Filipinos are not pretty . Way more pretty girls in Thailand then the Philippines . Both want you for your money/security like all women the world over . 

LOL> way more pretty girls in Thailand? It's equal, but when you get down to it, there is a lot more cosmetic surgery and make-up use in Thailand. Most of the girls in the cities in Thailand plaster their faces with makeup day and night, so yes, if you like the fake look Thailand wins hands down.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, tropo said:

LOL> way more pretty girls in Thailand? It's equal, but when you get down to it, there is a lot more cosmetic surgery and make-up use in Thailand. Most of the girls in the cities in Thailand plaster their faces with makeup day and night, so yes, if you like the fake look Thailand wins hands down.

Sorry we are going to have to agree to disagree there . We all have our different tastes (I like northern Thai /Bangkok ) Filipino women do zero for me . Are you married to one ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some off topic baiting/flames and replies have been removed, topic is about Have you left Thailand ?

On 1/10/2018 at 10:08 PM, NanLaew said:

What's to 'obviously' avoid in Timor L'este?

I think Donald Trump probably used the best description.  But you make your own mind up.  I'm guessing you've never been there.

• Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 10:37 PM, simon43 said:

In your opinion, why will it be 'the place to be'?

What will it offer?

Beaches like Thailand used to have before it destroyed them.