webfact

Family ordered off Bangkok-Samui bus because of crying child

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You could always do the honorable thing , putting woman and Children first and you get off the bus . 

If they took the hat around I'm sure they could have got enough for them to stay in a hotel + food.   :)

• Like 1

In most countries a bus driver should put the comfort and safety of his passengers first......this he clearly did.....unfortunate for the family certainly,hopefully they will learn from it :wai:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, petermik said:

In most countries a bus driver should put the comfort and safety of his passengers first......this he clearly did.....unfortunate for the family certainly,hopefully they will learn from it :wai:

Unfortunately , Thai bus drivers seem to have no care about anyones safety , whether it be theirs passengers or other road users .

Rather than being concerned about crying babies , they need test their brakes , slow down in the rain, stay on the right side of the road , stop going down ditches , stop using their phones when driving and to refrain from masturbating whilst driving their buses

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

Unfortunately , Thai bus drivers seem to have no care about anyones safety , whether it be theirs passengers or other road users .

Rather than being concerned about crying babies , they need test their brakes , slow down in the rain, stay on the right side of the road , stop going down ditches , stop using their phones when driving and to refrain from masturbating whilst driving their buses

I,m guessing you were on this bus then......:clap2:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Why not. If more parents were  held accountable for their misbehaving children, the issue would be addressed. I have seen these events play out repeatedly.

1. The parents  let the child do whatever it wants.

2. The parents do not respond appropriately, and instead  facilitate the . behaviour.

3. The family were most likely asked several times to  quiet the child down and  didn't do anything. It is abnormal for a child to scream  in such a manner for that long.

Not the best method, but if it prevented physical injury and upset to others, might have been the only option. I would have tossed the family off the bus too. The majority of people and children travel without bothering others. Why should everyone suffer because someone is a misfit?

OMG are you for real? kids cry, that's the way of life, you are unbelievable or am I just rising to your trolling?

• Like 2

Many here approve of the Thai family having been offloaded from the bus. Fine.

Just curious, but how would you guys have reacted if it was a farang family ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Or alternatively, as you obviously can't stand human behaviour, why don't you get off the planet.

if you have kids, please let me know your flight, bus, hotel schedule when traveling ......  I'll book alternatives ... :shock1:

• Like 2