baneko

Declined 60 days to visit wife - The story contiues

There is one thing that interests me on this thread
What is his income per month?
I am on an Australian old age pension and I have no problem meeting the 40,000 baht per month.
I do not know what nationality he is but if he was an Australian all he needs to do is fill in a statutory declaration saying that his yearly income is around AU$22,000 and get that signed at the embassy in BKK and present that, the last extension that I did, I did not have to produce any proof to either the Australian Embassy or to the Thai Immigration because Immigration accepted the signed stat dec

He's only 62 so does not qualify for a pension until 65 or possibly 66.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 hours ago, baneko said:

He's only 62 so does not qualify for a pension until 65 or possibly 66.

If your friend is an Australian then there is bad news for him with his age pension because by the time he turns 66 the retirement age will have gone up to 67. It is currently at 65 and 6 months and is increasing 6 months every 2 years until it reaches 67 in 2023

• Like 1

If your friend is an Australian then there is bad news for him with his age pension because by the time he turns 66 the retirement age will have gone up to 67. It is currently at 65 and 6 months and is increasing 6 months every 2 years until it reaches 67 in 2023

He's Scottish but the same thing is happening in the UK. They want us dead before we get our pension. Im 45 so will probably receive something around 70.