webfact

Briton killed in Samui road accident, Russian in custody

On 1/11/2018 at 1:00 PM, Bob12345 said:

Wow, guess the guy was driving somewhere around 600km/h to be able to accomplish that.

Interesting science. Fact: my sister was hit by a speeding police car, which was doing 100 km. at the time within city limits. She flew through the air for 30 meters, before slamming into a tree, thereby snapping her neck.

Speed and distance have been verified in the re-enactment.

14 hours ago, Walter Travolta said:

you didn't say that at all, you made out that she knew what speed the car was going. She never said that, she just mentioned the car was speeding /going too fast. Grow up and accept what you said initially

I said confirm, that is what I said initially, you appear to have either missed that or fail to understand what it means. The simple fact is that nowhere does any court accept confirmation that a car was speeding from a witnesses supposition.

5 hours ago, Kieran00001 said:

I said confirm, that is what I said initially, you appear to have either missed that or fail to understand what it means. The simple fact is that nowhere does any court accept confirmation that a car was speeding from a witnesses supposition.

Ok whatever. My response to your original post was about what the witness said. She never guessed how fast the car was going, she simply said it was speeding. You questioned how she could possibly know what speed the car was going yet she never said, or was qouted of saying what speed it was doing. Argue all you like but that is what we conversed about and now you're on about court???

Have a good day im out

5 hours ago, Walter Travolta said:

Ok whatever. My response to your original post was about what the witness said. She never guessed how fast the car was going, she simply said it was speeding. You questioned how she could possibly know what speed the car was going yet she never said, or was qouted of saying what speed it was doing. Argue all you like but that is what we conversed about and now you're on about court???

Have a good day im out

Except I did not question how she could possibly know what speed the car was going, I said since when could what she merely reckoned confirm that he was speeding, perhaps you do not know what confirm means but without it her reckoning of speeding is simply worthless and so, like the court, I will not take it into account.

12 hours ago, Bullie said:

Interesting science. Fact: my sister was hit by a speeding police car, which was doing 100 km. at the time within city limits. She flew through the air for 30 meters, before slamming into a tree, thereby snapping her neck.

Speed and distance have been verified in the re-enactment.

Sorry to hear that about your sister. 

• Like 1

Cranky the dent in that car shows it was travelling at speed. 50kmph  would not have resulted in that damage. Send him down for a long time.