Thaivisa Web Content Team

Woman orders new £89 jeans online – but gets nasty surprise in one of the pockets

A nurse was left upset after buying an £89 pair of jeans only to find a random thong in one of the pockets.

Christine Evans ordered a pair of Not Your Daughters Jeans from upmarket department store Nordstrom. When her delivery arrived, she found a "worn thong" had come with them – quite mysteriously.

Complaining directly to the fashion brand on Twitter, Christine said: "After many years of loyalty to your company, I was appalled at the lack of customer service you gave me when I received a pair of Not Your Daughters Jeans with a dirty and worn thong in the front pocket.

"I called customer services and the response was not adequate with company standards."

Christine bought the Alina Stretch Ankle trousers from HeyBurn online The jeans are out of stock on the Nordstrom website.

The nurse said the fact a dirty thong had been included in her package was deeply worrying due to the health risks such an item may pose.

"As a nurse, the numerous amount of health hazards this issue presents is astounding," she said.

"Yet all responses from customer services employees did not reflect the severity of the situation."

Full article

13 hours ago, Thaivisa Web Content Team said:

the numerous amount of health hazards this issue presents is astounding

Ummm.... only if you tried them on!!!

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, wirat69 said:

Ummm.... only if you tried them on!!!

I have a few mates that might disagree with that?

I had skin allergies a few years back and someone told me to eat 2 bananas a day until the rash goes away.i took about 4 months but the rash never came back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KonKorat said:

I had skin allergies a few years back and someone told me to eat 2 bananas a day until the rash goes away.i took about 4 months but the rash never came back.

How interesting, any more health anecdotes you can share?

1 hour ago, KonKorat said:

Thanks, but we are more interested in the thong.

Surely a good hot wash would kill any bacteria or virus?

Oh, and are you still wearing it?

Edited by 12DrinkMore

11 hours ago, KonKorat said:

A sample of one will never make the Lancet

• Like 1

Don't know what the problem is. A good wash, the skid marks will be gone and she has a thong to wear with her jeans. All good.

12 hours ago, jacko45k said:

What a drama queen, people make a fuss and get upset over trivialities these days.

She's lucky the company didn't change her extra  for it.... 

On 1/13/2018 at 2:15 AM, observer90210 said:

could have been worse had she bumped into, say a used condom in the pockets !!!

She did:  'she found a "worn thong" had come with them'