Ten pickup drivers charged for ‘hooning’ in Chalong

In the original post, were all eight called

On 1/13/2018 at 4:44 AM, rooster59 said:

Wittawat Kanakub

Were all eight called this?

2 hours ago, wgdanson said:

In the original post, were all eight called

Were all eight called this?

Is it really that difficult to just have a look at the OP, and follow the link provided there?

Edited by stevenl

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 11:08 PM, Nice Boyd said:

Are you , Mad , Absolute Bedlam on roads, Di  you even own a 🚗 vehicle, join Thailand Driving  on Facebook and get back to me, for a refresher , Anyways, 55555

I driven and ridden for over 50 years and in some cases, in countries that make Thailand a driver's dream place to be. Try India and Egypt for instance. There are many countries on this planet that are a whole lot worse than this one.

The only time I encounter bedlam on the roads is when I take a trip into Udon Thani during rush hour, thankfully that's not very often. The same comment can also be made, of course, about just about every city in the world. Which one do you live in, or frequent, by the way?

And yes, I do have a car here and a motorcycle and enjoy them both. And no Nice(?) Boyd, I am not mad! :smile:

Have a nice, and a safe, day.

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:59 PM, Moonlover said:

In the full report, one of the drivers admits that the incident took place after a 'late new year's party'.

So I guess that had the police been on the ball at the time they could also have had them all up for drunk driving as well.

Objection, your honor!  Speculation about drunk driving. Judge.  Sustained.

2 hours ago, Bigfarang1948 said:

Objection, your honor!  Speculation about drunk driving. Judge.  Sustained.

In speculating on this forum, I am merely joining a cast of hundreds! Jury. We agree. :smile:

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, Old Croc said:

And yet most accidents and deaths during the recent 7 day holiday period occurred in northern areas. (I googled it!).

How does that fit into your theory?

Go to any village in the north east region and observe what happens whenever there is a celebration party and there are plenty of those going on throughout the year, not just during the so called '7 deadly days'.

Drunkenness is the norm and just about everyone who departs the event, drives or rides.

I was at one last year near Sawang Dan Din. And I watched motorcycle after motorcycle wobble and weave away from the venue and was not surprised to hear later that there had been 3 motorcycle accidents in and around the village.

You will, I'm sure have come across this and similar quotes a number of times, this I took from Richard Barrow's web site.

' The leading causes of accidents every year is drunk driving and speeding. Most accidents involve motorcycles.'

And as I and many others have observed, this doesn't just apply during the holiday periods.