BANGKOK 17 November 2018 20:34
rooster59

Africa calls Trump racist after 'shithole' remark

Regardless of all the spin from a constantly spinning WH, ....the message stuck.

Perhaps Trump's handlers are now planning a public show, where Trump makes a speech, surrounded by black folks, saying things like, "nobody is more respectful of black people, believe me."  ....alongside Jared and Ivanka in blackface, holding hands and smiling, while singing Sam Cooke's 'A Change is Gonna Come'   

first line of that song: 
I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since 

....it won't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

• Like 1

He gets blamed also when telling the truth

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hmmmm...... and all this means Haiti isn’t a shithole of course?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Maverell said:

It appears to me that he was not saying anything derogatory about the people of certain African countries , only about the state of the countries they live in. As usual Trump speaks publicly about things that millions and millions of people agree with but only speak about in private. Including many people who are actually living in or lived in those countries he speaks of.

If he rattles the cages of the leaders of these s*h*le nations so be it.

However, his stated preference for members of the highest of Aryan races, the Norwegians, demonstrates his belief in a Master Race, and hopefully he will meet the same end as his nazi heroes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

How many countries in africa would people like to live.

Not many a kid from south Africa that lives next door told me it ia dangerous so his family moved to Canada and he had to leave canada for some immigration deal and then return in 4 months soubt he will het more than 2 tourist visas here he is about 25 years old   

• Aaaah another one was TOLD by someone its dangerous. Until you have been in a number of African countries you have no argument, FAKE NEWS!   And how many Yanks kill others each year because of loony gun laws??? Give me a break. I have lived in 3 West African countries  less road deaths, less killings than most western countries.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, USPatriot said:

How many countries in africa would people like to live.

Not many a kid from south Africa that lives next door told me it ia dangerous so his family moved to Canada and he had to leave canada for some immigration deal and then return in 4 months soubt he will het more than 2 tourist visas here he is about 25 years old   

Dear US Patriot: Each country in Africa is just another country. Norway is just another country. Haiti is just another country. As are Thailand and the United States and 190 other places. They are all filled with people who are basically the same and want the same things out of life. If your South African neighbor had a bad experience there or thought the crime rate was too high and wanted to move elsewhere, I think that’s great and I wish him well, but that does not give you, or the bigot cretin who currently occupies the White House, any justification to dismiss an entire continent of people as a shithole. In fact, the past few days I’ve seen various references to statistics showing that immigrants to the US from developing countries (“brown people”) are more highly educated and entrepreneurial on average than white people who have lived in the US for generations, and thus contribute at least their fair share to the US economy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I think Trumps right. And it's not racist.

Name me one country run by Blacks in Africa that any American black person (or white  or Asian for that matter) would willingly relocate to ? 

I think that most people would be happy to move to most any country in Africa if they had a purpose for doing so, related to work or family or whatever. Granted, a few places would be troublesome, like the CAR, South Sudan, swathes of the Sahel, parts of Nigeria. I wouldn’t move with my family to Maiduguri, or certainly not Mogadishu. Most other places would be fine!

But this is so off the point. The issue is, immigrants coming to the United States, and here Trump clearly indicated that he prefers white people to black people. He is a despicable racist who shames his office and the country he so inadequately tries to represent.

• Sad 1

Just now, jackh said:

The snowflakes have had their feelings shattered by a remark thought by many,but which a real presidents has the balls to say outloud. So the hell what????   Get over it. A few hours in your little safe place will make you all feel better. our pink hats will protect you from such "nasty language"....LOL

Better check your information, dude.

He had balls you say?
He denies saying it now even though it's very well documented that he did say it.

That doesn't show balls at all. 

It's more like red meat for his racist base but trying to provide cover in view of the massive international pushback.

The trouble is though for him and his deplorable supporters, almost nobody believes his LIES anymore, and most people get that almost everything out of his mouth is LIES, and even his base mostly realizes the extent of his lying, but they don't care because they enjoy that he upsets so many people that they hate. 

This is a disgusting situation now.

Where this leads the nation is purely unknown territory. 

• Like 2

Exactly where America needs to go. Into the unknown. That is the only thing I agree with you on. The rest is just "Fake News".