rooster59

Bangkok's Somali refugees persecuted and living in fear

The simple solution is at the airport immigration ask them for 20k and a return ticket. That should solve the problem 100%

• Like 1

1 hour ago, toughlove said:

The simple solution is at the airport immigration ask them for 20k and a return ticket. That should solve the problem 100%

because refugees usually arrive at airports. :cheesy:

• Haha 1

Wait a minute. What in the hell are they doing in Thailand with no Visa? I don't do it now but for 32 years I jumped through all the immigration hoops and checked in when I was supposed to, made the expensive trips to Laos from Pattaya to get my next 90 days. I am fortunate that I married a Filippina and now get a one year "Visa" upon passing immigration called a Balikbayan. Why are the Thai Authorities not deporting these people? They have been broadcasting to all us Expats the penalties for going "overstay" including deportation and banning for different periods of time. This just does not seem fair to all the Expat Friends I left in Thailand.

• Like 1

An off topic troll post has been reported and has now been removed, along with replies, topic is about 

Bangkok's Somali refugees persecuted and living in fear