LGMV

running bare-chested

Is it OK to run without a shirt on in Parks (including royally maintained ones)?

Assuming the runner is:

Male

• Sad 1

When I've been jogging in Benjakitti park I've seen two different men jogging without shirts.

Both of them decided to jog the "wrong way" around the lake, with one if them preferring to jog on the cycling track.

Then again I've also seen a nun jogging round the lake in a habit and veil. It certainly makes things more interesting.

30 minutes ago, blackcab said:

When I've been jogging in Benjakitti park I've seen two different men jogging without shirts.

Both of them decided to jog the "wrong way" around the lake, with one if them preferring to jog on the cycling track.

Then again I've also seen a nun jogging round the lake in a habit and veil. It certainly makes things more interesting.

A nun jogging in a habit and a veil, I swear, if you stay here long enough you'll see every possible combination of everything.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Of course it's permissible. Especially if you have an elaborate collection of graphic tattoos that you know everyone will want to admire.

Even more so if you have a decent set of man boobs, beer belly.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, simoh1490 said:

A nun jogging in a habit and a veil, I swear, if you stay here long enough you'll see every possible combination of everything.

image.png.ed2f7f5bbc1ff483de38398df785a7e3.png