snoop1130

British man in need of major heart surgery highlights dangers for expats living in Thailand without health insurance

58 minutes ago, cesoshe said:

Time to close this thread down now, too many haters making up stuff.  No (as yet) proof of any wrongdoing.  There is a concerted effort to rid Thailand of vloggers, in particular those ones that receive any kind of funding from their subscribers, although what business that is of anyone else i dont know.

You clearly have not been following along.

37 minutes ago, gunderhill said:

he posts EVERYDAY except  the last few  days , odd that he's  stopped???:wink:

He's busy on Pursel's channel as alex16211 :laugh:

• Haha 1

Graham, if your reading this I can give you a stent for a case of Archa and 50% of the donations made, the stent will be a McDonalds straw but it will save money and also one less straw to end up in the sea.

You'll be both saving other peoples money and also contributing to saving aquatic sea life.

If you're interested fire a PM my way

3 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

I had the same response on reading that. These frequent accusations in the thread sound highly bogus without any backup. With backup that this is true on the other hand, I agree entirely with your second paragraph. 

In one of the videos (which are hard to watch) Graham says himself it is probably just stent!  And a stent that they don't need to do as an emergency as the surgery was scheduled for the 15th.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dontoearth said:

In one of the videos (which are hard to watch) Graham says himself it is probably just stent!  And a stent that they don't need to do as an emergency as the surgery was scheduled for the 15th.

WOW I wasn't aware, so expensive no triple bypass op needed now?

If that is indeed true it now makes sense of why he has allegedly disappeared.

Wonder how the mysterious benefactor feels about all this and the others who contributed to his op? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rogerdoger said:

HE IS a vile criminal and a discusting Brit. who is Disgracing this fine country. We need to run these type of people out of this country on a rail. There are sick Thai people that need help every day. and this man is disgracing this country. Yes he is a criminal and he belongs in jail behind bars. And I hope the food in the Bangkok Hilton Is up to his high standards. and not too bland. I will send him some salt and Tabasco sauce. Cheers mates.

but apart from all that you like him - peace and love , bro :smile:

9 hours ago, Rogerdoger said:

There are sick Thai people that need help every day.

But they all get free government health care, so not really relevant to this thread.

• Like 1

Re: Being told  " ... how stupid, ignorant and desperate you are to blame everyone else for your failure in life", it could get worse. You could be told that your life is mundane.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Colborn said:

Graham, if your reading this I can give you a stent for a case of Archa and 50% of the donations made, the stent will be a McDonalds straw but it will save money and also one less straw to end up in the sea.

You'll be both saving other peoples money and also contributing to saving aquatic sea life.

If you're interested fire a PM my way

You mean a    "Happy McStent":sorry:

• Haha 2