Jump to content
rooster59

Turkish man found dead in Koh Chang hotel room - no suspicious circumstances, say police.

Recommended Posts

Turkish man found dead in Koh Chang hotel room - no suspicious circumstances, say police.

 

136649.jpg

Image: Tnews

 
Police on Koh Chang were called to the Arunee Resort on White Sand beach after cleaners noticed a foul smell emanating from a locked room.
 
They got a spare key and found 61 year old Hasan Gungor lying naked beside the bed.
 
Police said he had been dead for about 3 days and had probably died from a disease he was being treated for. He had many kinds of pharmaceutical drugs in the room.
 
There were no suspicious circumstances but the body was take for an autopsy. 
 
Mr Gungor had checked in on January 30th and was due to leave yesterday when he was found.
 
Source: Tnews
 
 
tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No! Not suspicious at all. I see as a perfectly normal thing to walk around naked all alone in a hotel room. After that just fall down dead beside my bed.

 

Just another case wrapped up and ready to eat.

Edited by Get Real
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Get Real said:

No! Not suspicious at all. I see as a perfectly normal thing to walk around naked all alone in a hotel room. After that just fall down dead beside my bed.

 

Just another case wrapped up and ready to eat.

I suppose that they did mean that there were no suspicious circumstances , like the door wasnt broken, there had been no struggle , no theft and things like that .

   There were no circumstances that led them to suspicion, even though, an autoposy will be carried out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kind of suspicious that the padlock is on the outside and the staff opened the door with a spare key !!!

Does that mean the guy was locked in the room ??

 

Looks like a lovely "resort" too.... Horrible to die on your own in a tiny little room... RIP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I suppose that they did mean that there were no suspicious circumstances , like the door wasnt broken, there had been no struggle , no theft and things like that .

   There were no circumstances that led them to suspicion, even though, an autoposy will be carried out

I suppose we have different opinions of the so called "suspicious circumstances", as in many other things.
To me it sounds like you read so many stories that you been blindsided by the law enforcement here.

However, have a nice day in dreamland as usual. :thumbsup:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

Kind of suspicious that the padlock is on the outside and the staff opened the door with a spare key !!!

Does that mean the guy was locked in the room ??

Are you just searching for something to get suspicious about ?

Front doors usually have a key hole and also a padlock .

Is there anything in the story to suggest that he was padlocked in his room ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Get Real said:

I suppose we have different opinions of the so called "suspicious circumstances", as in many other things.
To me it sounds like you read so many stories that you been blindsided by the law enforcement here.

However, have a nice day in dreamland as usual. :thumbsup:

O.K. What do you find suspicious about this death ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sanemax said:

O.K. What do you find suspicious about this death ?

Please stop asking stupid questions. Make me think that you can´t read or don´t bother to. Did you read my first comment? Maybe you and your fantasy and a touch of imagination can understand that. I do doubt it, though.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Are you just searching for something to get suspicious about ?

Front doors usually have a key hole and also a padlock .

Is there anything in the story to suggest that he was padlocked in his room ?

 

No I wasn't searching, it just jumped out at me from the photo.

Doesn't look like that door has a key hole, so when I read that staff opened the door with a spare key, I can only assume that they opened the padlock !!

Most cheap rooms like that do not have a key hole, they have a padlock for when you are out and maybe a couple slide bolts on the inside to keep the baddies out at night :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

 

No I wasn't searching, it just jumped out at me from the photo.

Doesn't look like that door has a key hole, so when I read that staff opened the door with a spare key, I can only assume that they opened the padlock !!

Most cheap rooms like that do not have a key hole, they have a padlock for when you are out and maybe a couple slide bolts on the inside to keep the baddies out at night :)

But that would have meant that someone padlocked the guy in his room. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Please stop asking stupid questions. Make me think that you can´t read or don´t bother to. Did you read my first comment? Maybe you and your fantasy and a touch of imagination can understand that. I do doubt it, though.

I dont find it suspicious that people walk around naked in their room .

People usually do die, nothing suspicious and an elderly man who was sick, dieing .

I do not find your suspicions to be suspicious.

Do you have anything that is actually suspicious about this death ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

 

No I wasn't searching, it just jumped out at me from the photo.

Doesn't look like that door has a key hole, so when I read that staff opened the door with a spare key, I can only assume that they opened the padlock !!

Most cheap rooms like that do not have a key hole, they have a padlock for when you are out and maybe a couple slide bolts on the inside to keep the baddies out at night :)

Every room has a keyhole on the door handle, the door knob.

As the door was open, the doorknob and keyhole would have been out of view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

Looks like a lovely "resort"

If that's the standard room .....  i'm upgrading   :shock1:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 25 June 2018 22:56
Sponsors
×