bkk7

2 weeks late on 90 day reporting but have a doctor's note?

1 hour ago, Jingjock said:

No excuse pay up ou get deported

Not true.

Failing to complete a 90 day report is a 2,000 baht fine but that is all and a stamp in your passport explaining it.

Failing to renew your extension is a whole new ball game and you can be deported and possibly banned from returning depending on how long it has been.

If you can make it to the airport without being arrested the fine is up to 20,000 baht. If you are caught before you get there then you get taken to the IDC until your case is heard and you will be fined and deported with probably a ban on returning from months to years depending how long you have overstayed your visa/extension.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jingjock said:

No excuse pay up ou get deported

Bullocks, Late reporting is no reason for deportation.

• Thanks 1

On 2/12/2018 at 8:42 PM, Tanoshi said:

Any good friend could and would have made the report on her behalf.

i've never done it before and don't know how it's done. as a good friend, i posted here to find answers. i don't have the time during working hours to go do the report. thanks.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2018 at 8:38 AM, pearciderman said:

Why didn't you do the report for your "friend"?

because 1) i don't have time off of work to go during office hours 2) as i am on an F-visa, i have no idea about reporting. that's why i'm here asking about it.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, tryasimight said:

If you are earning 300 baht a day I would think being fined around 7 days pay IS a big deal. 

Let's put it into perspective using the Aussie minimum wage of around 18 dollars an hour.  18*8*7 is around a thousand bucks or 570 pounds.  Not a big deal?  I think it is. 

Reading the OP it seems his friend may be a Cambodian guest worker.  Might not even get 300 baht a day.

thanks! someone who's not a jerk finally replies!

yes, she's a guest worker and 300B per day IS a big deal. people just assume i have time to go for her, but i work during the office hours for reporting this type of thing and i don't need to report as i'm on a diplomatic visa. if i knew how to do this or was familiar, why else would i have posted? TV as usual assuming the worst, or just trolling.

• Like 1