snoop1130

American claims self-defense as patron says man murdered in Pattaya was "trouble-maker"

1 hour ago, Fish Head Soup said:

No.

And that's the third question I have answered for you.

He told you that he hadn't applied for bail yet you don't know him? Sounds fishy - it at least warrants some kind of explanation rather than a one or two word answer!

12 minutes ago, sambum said:

He told you that he hadn't applied for bail yet you don't know him? Sounds fishy - it at least warrants some kind of explanation rather than a one or two word answer!

I appreciate that. However I'm not at liberty to divulge any other information other than to say that he has been treated properly by the authorities and will remain in custody until at least the preliminary court appearance scheduled for next week.

16 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Of course I would believe it, if it was caught on CCTV... Where do you get this notion that I wouldn't believe it ??

Just because I refused to jump on the "hang him high" band wagon, when no details were clear, doesn't mean I'm not happy to see conclusive evidence.

But again, here's a little something to think about. Police say they have overwhelming evidence, could it be vaguely possible that it's a ploy to get more money out of the American guy ? Just throwing that out there, although I know "everyone else" knows he's 100% guilty.

He doesn't strike me as a guy with a lot of money or common sense. Many of those types in Florida

14 hours ago, dazler said:

Wrong, he is already out. Many people saw him out and about in Jomtien with his girlfriend yesterday.

in my opinion he wont spend another minute in custody.

Pic or BS

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rimmer said:

A wild speculative post has been removed

LOL :tongue:

I didn't see the post you removed,

but seems to me that half the posts about this (sad) story are speculative ones !

• Nobody really knows what happened
  • The CCTV videos are kept secret by the Police
  • All said "witnesses" are "anonymous"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JAZZDOG said:

Pic or BS

A picture of Jose walking around Jomtien yesterday is provided on the newer thread.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

I appreciate that. However I'm not at liberty to divulge any other information other than to say that he has been treated properly by the authorities and will remain in custody until at least the preliminary court appearance scheduled for next week.

So what day is the court case?