webfact

American who killed Australian tourist in Pattaya bar fight has murdered before

14 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

And so is his first and middle name......

Yes its correct, but the first and middle name are given names and doesnt actually doc the origin which the surname does...;)

Anyway, these days anyone can change their names to whatever they want with the exception of certain protected names...

Edited by ttrd
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, ttrd said:

Yes its correct, but the first and middle name are given names and doesnt actually doc the origin which the surname does...;)

Anyway, these days anyone can change their names to whatever they want with the exception of certain protected names...

https://www.wikihow.com/Legally-Change-Your-Name

34 minutes ago, ttrd said:

It's totally easy for Thais to change the whole name

On February 13, 2018 at 11:46 PM, bkkcanuck8 said:

As of the end of 2015, Canadian Immigration has access to NCIC database.  The US has access to the CPIC operated by the RCMP -- so criminal records within continental North America are integrated for border services.

Okay so you're saying that the United States and Canada are sharing information what does that have to do with keeping people like this guy out of Thailand?  This guy was able to get into Thailand how does American and Canadian information sharing effect this?    It doesn't have anything to do with this it just means the United States and Canada share data.  

On 2018-02-15 at 10:29 PM, mgthom63 said:

How on earth is it a fact that he is from Mexico because he has a Hispanic name?  You are aware that millions of people with Hispanic names are actually born in the US?  Polanco was born in the US.

I wrote "given his looks". I never mentioned Mexico.

11 minutes ago, NightRider70 said:

I wrote "given his looks". I never mentioned Mexico.

My sincere apologies.  I didn't mean to misquote you.

I think you agreed with the suggestion that he was from the 'other side of the border'.  Based upon his looks and name

But then you said it wasn't just an assumption but actually a fact.

Could the 'other side of the border' be Canada?

Mexican.JPG

Edited by mgthom63

3 hours ago, Koratjohn77 said:

Okay so you're saying that the United States and Canada are sharing information what does that have to do with keeping people like this guy out of Thailand?  This guy was able to get into Thailand how does American and Canadian information sharing effect this?    It doesn't have anything to do with this it just means the United States and Canada share data.  

You are quoting out of context, the response was to an individual who was saying that they are not worried about what is in the NCIC database because because basically no one in immigration anywhere has access to it.  I was telling him that what is in NCIC database is accessible by Canadian immigration so it will come back to haunt him potentially if he wanted to enter Canada.... not in response to the overall topic.

49 minutes ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

You are quoting out of context, the response was to an individual who was saying that they are not worried about what is in the NCIC database because because basically no one in immigration anywhere has access to it.  I was telling him that what is in NCIC database is accessible by Canadian immigration so it will come back to haunt him potentially if he wanted to enter Canada.... not in response to the overall topic.

Okay, lol to bad he didn't go to Canada instead of Thailand then I guess, I don't know.  I don't know how that's really relevant but okay maybe I misunderstood something or am missing something I thought you were replying to me.  

13 hours ago, mgthom63 said:

My sincere apologies.  I didn't mean to misquote you.

I think you agreed with the suggestion that he was from the 'other side of the border'.  Based upon his looks and name

But then you said it wasn't just an assumption but actually a fact.

Could the 'other side of the border' be Canada?

Mexican.JPG

I read "other side of the border" as south of USA, so it could be Mexico but also any south American country.

His looks reveals his ancestors did not come with the Mayflower and his name sustains it.

On 2/14/2018 at 10:31 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Probably right about "length of stay", but that really bugs me when murderers get out of jail at all. First degree murder or manslaughter with violence should mean actual life without parole, till they die in jail.

How was he allowed in into Thailand in the first place ????????, one needs to know

The death penalty would have stopped this as he would have been eliminated after his first murder.

Paying the price for a soft liberal society

• Like 2

On 2/14/2018 at 12:20 AM, Just Weird said:

"Seen plenty of big guys playing around with small girls in a bar lifting them and stuff".

By the neck?

"This American can clearly not handle his drink..."

And the Australian could?

Clearly he could otherwise the girls would have gone at him.

I lived there five years, don't worry the girls let you know if they are genuinely upset about something.

5 hours ago, The Teacher said:

How was he allowed in into Thailand in the first place ????????, one needs to know

As anyone else............On a ordinary visa excempt ?