Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yes, providing her UK Visa is multi entry, which the vast majority are, the UKVI routinely issue multi entry visas unless they have any doubts.


Next to the words "number of entries" it will say MULT.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

French immigration? You mean the French embassy in BKK (or London) or (optionally) the external service provider TLS. In any case, if you are a Briton (or any other non-French EU/EEA national) your wife should be able to get the Schengen visa for free, ASAP and with minimum hassle or documentation  (both your IDs, marriage certificate and possible an official translation of it and your written word that she will join you in your trip to France  should be sufficient).


See the Schengen sticky topic near the top of this forum for details.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 23 July 2018 16:35