BANGKOK 22 October 2018 10:58
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Schools ban term ‘best friend’ to prevent other children feeling left out

3 hours ago, laislica said:

But Folks, we should see stories like this for what they are, simply a distraction from many more serious matters that we should be strongly concerned about.

Whilst we are distracted to complain about this nonsense we fail to see the serious things that are hardly mentioned or not at all in the media.

OK that British Pensions are the worst in the world was in the media but many things are hardly reported.

Why?

The more things change, the more they become the same!

Here are a few examples of what is affecting the UK.

Also, why are some UK councils confiscating the property pf homeless people?
Without their bedding they are dying!

There but for the Grace of God.............

23131674_704468483091958_7889835658668646788_n.jpg

Bloody Robbers.jpg
Here's another look at a miniscule section of the 60,000 plus who peacefully demonstrated on the streets of London today to save our glorious and precious NHS. This post is being taken down as quickly as it's put up. So, ensure you repost. Not surprisingly, little or no mainstream news coverage.

save the NHS.jpg

brexitbill.jpg

Brilliant post....spot on.......particularly about the EU bar bill...!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Putmak said:

Brilliant post....spot on.......particularly about the EU bar bill...!

Thank you, though some seem so distracted as they see my post as applauding bullying.......

The brainwashing by the authorities works well, they pay the best experts to "Spin" for them!

19 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

And they wonder why kids lose it and go and shot every one they see at school.  Leave the kids alone.

It's the ones who don't have any friends who do that.

Does one school:

‘I would certainly endorse a policy which says we should have lots of good friends, not a best friend.’

equal:

Schools ban term ‘best friend’

Anyone care to name any schools in the UK banning it?

Truly an article aimed at those who love to have their rope jerked (and don't check or care who's at the other end jerking).

It certainly hit it's target here.

23 minutes ago, Enoon said:

Exactly. 

And it is stupid rules like this that  frustrate children and make them act out their frustration. Stupid rules are the catalist for behaviour that  is anti social.

Telling a child he cannot have a best friend can creat behaviour that alienates others.

1 hour ago, Enoon said:

Does one school:

‘I would certainly endorse a policy which says we should have lots of good friends, not a best friend.’

equal:

Schools ban term ‘best friend’

Anyone care to name any schools in the UK banning it?

Truly an article aimed at those who love to have their rope jerked (and don't check or care who's at the other end jerking).

It certainly hit it's target here.

It's in the US, which is at the forefront when it comes to anything starting with the D letter, as in decay, decadence, decline, depravation...or even donald!

Yet, the UK is not far behind together with the other glorious members of the "five eyes".

For the time being, UK has its hands full dealing with its mosques and immams, and the associated politically correct language.

Anglo-saxon culture is following the steps of ancient Greek and Roman cultures...it was great while it lasted...then the letter D stroke and it all went...well...Downhill!

• Like 1

I quess the next step in this decline will be a student or person willnot be able to call some one their good friend. That would mean some friends are not good friends or are even bad friends.The person who heard you say  some one was a good friend would be traumatised  thinking they may be a bad friend. Wow

It is like in Canada now cannot say to some one you have lost weight. They may will feel you thought they were fat before.

Ridiculous.

5 hours ago, Brunolem said:

It's in the US, which is at the forefront when it comes to anything starting with the D letter, as in decay, decadence, decline, depravation...or even donald!

Yet, the UK is not far behind together with the other glorious members of the "five eyes".

For the time being, UK has its hands full dealing with its mosques and immams, and the associated politically correct language.

Anglo-saxon culture is following the steps of ancient Greek and Roman cultures...it was great while it lasted...then the letter D stroke and it all went...well...Downhill!

I like this you got it perfect.

One question I think I am right but not sure. I am not as knowledgeable about history but  the Greek and Roman cultures fell apart from with in also right.Or through their own behaviour  and actions.

Edited by lovelomsak

2 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

What happened to Rome is very similar to what is happening to the US today.

Other anglo-saxon countries are merely US vassals and are going down with it.

As an empire, Rome overextended itself, exactly like the US is doing nowadays, with its more than 1,000 bases in more than 100 countries, while being involved in multiple wars worth absolutely nothing.

In doing so, it is bankrupting itself.

The Dollar is going down, like the Denarus (note the 2 letters D) went down in its time, going from being 100% made of silver to 0% and becoming worthless.

Until 1971, the USD was fully backed by gold, and now it is backed by nothing and printed like toilet paper, having lost 97% of its purchasing power in the last 100 years, most of it since 1971.

Meanwhile, inside the US and other anglo-saxon countries, bread and circuses are in full swing, in order to keep the populations away from the serious issues that, otherwise, would lead to economic depression and many nervous breakdowns.

It was the same in Rome, except that cage fighting was done by gladiators in arenas.

As far as social decadence is concerned, you might want to watch the movie Fellini Roma, which could be remade with today's society.

Finally, I don't mention the other, non anglo-saxon, Western nations as they are disintegrating, yet for different reasons...

Thank you that parallels exactly what I think  but was not as well versed as you .

I am Canadian and will go down with the USA sorry to say.

In the early1950's the Canadian dollar was worth more than the USA dollar. The economic wizards decided it was best the USA dollar be stronger and changed it. I  remember 110 america to 1 dollar Canadian. Wish we had that back.

41 minutes ago, lovelomsak said:

Thank you that parallels exactly what I think  but was not as well versed as you .

In the early1950's the Canadian dollar was worth more than the USA dollar. The economic wizards decided it was best the USA dollar be stronger and changed it. I  remember 110 america to 1 dollar Canadian. Wish we had that back.

Here is a nice illustration of our financial achievements, and our legacy to the next generations...

2018-02-16_7-50-28.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/16/2018 at 3:08 PM, Enoon said:

On 2/16/2018 at 3:35 PM, lovelomsak said:

Exactly. 

And it is stupid rules like this that  frustrate children and make them act out their frustration. Stupid rules are the catalist for behaviour that  is anti social.

Telling a child he cannot have a best friend can creat behaviour that alienates others.

But wait!

Meds Control.jpg

23 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

Going down you are, especially with such a luminary to lead your country...

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Going down you are, especially with such a luminary to lead your country...

The leading cause of death in Canada since Trudeau's election is trauma caused from repeated face palming.