opalred

stop feeding street dogs

2 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

Exactly. The dogs aren't to blame for some humans dumping them on the street and being left to breed unchecked and to forage for themselves. Suggesting that they all be starved to death as a solution is the same sort of inhuman thinking that created the problem in the first place.

miles.jpg.5a502b34a4f2c59bd24ba29ab36a3a72.jpg

Nah, The government should Exterminate All Soi dogs,,,,Soi dogs Don't have a Owner Untill one Hits one with a car or motorbike ,,,Then Everyone Owns That Mut,,,,And Has to Pay.  

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Nah, The government should Exterminate All Soi dogs,,,,Soi dogs Don't have a Owner Untill one Hits one with a car or motorbike ,,,Then Everyone Owns That Mut,,,,And Has to Pay.  

It’s not the dogs I’d exterminate........

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, johng said:

Yeah I'm alright Jack !!   what about the thousands of people who are kept awake,bitten,chased off , crashed their vehicles and kids going blind  from the dog shit in their playgrounds ? + rabies !

Suggest you find find a large sterile bubble to live in

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

sterile bubble to live in

Aww thats not so easy to find...couldn't I come and live outside your place if I promise to keep waking you up at all hours, leave nice smelly surprises for you to step on and  bite you occasionally.. naturally I've had all my vaccinations so you shouldn't catch anything..if you feed me I'll even produce some offspring for you to exterminate !

Just now, johng said:

Aww thats not so easy to find...couldn't I come and live outside your place if I promise to keep waking you up at all hours, leave nice smelly surprises for you to step on and  bite you occasionally.. naturally I've had all my vaccinations so you shouldn't catch anything..if you feed me I'll even produce some offspring for you to exterminate !

All sounds good but for one thing.....I’d have to get you neutered

• Haha 2

I wish more people feed them and take care of them, so more grumpy old people who just don't know how to manage anything in a life keep complaining.

By the way, thank you, your post reminded me to send some money to hope for stray dog

https://www.facebook.com/HopeforStraysThailand/

http://hopeforstrays.org/dog-rescue-donations/

Edited by gamesgplayemail

3 hours ago, vogie said:

Dogs don't bother me, I have a dog, but he never bothers other people, he is under our control all the time as indeed all should be. So are you saying that Thailand doesn't have a dog problem, are you saying there are not too many dogs causing problems on the streets. BTW they are rhetorical questions, I do know the answer.

But you saying "dogs don't bother me" is quite a selfish remark as dogs do bother other people including children.

Dogs only bother children raised by ridiculous parents who know nothing and have been taught by their own ridiculous who also knew nothing.

My kids exactly know how to manage any street dogs since they are 5 years old.

15 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

know how to manage any street dogs

I've heard that you have to bite them on the ear..then they'll know who's boss..?

A bit strange that you would allow your 5 year old kids to fend for themselves around rabid packs of feral dogs...would seem a bit dangerous to me.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

Your post doesn't make sense, however dogs should not bother children or anybody else for that matter. Not every parent has any interest in dogs and why should they. We are talking about dogs that have been abandened or born on the street, nobody has any interest in them because they are a nuisence. Only 'dog lovers' like yourself cannot comprehend the danger these flea bitten cretins can cause to themselves and humans. Please do mistake my use of the word 'dog lovers' with responsable 'dog owners', it would appear to be a dog lover one must have a full or partial lobotamy. Soi dogs are a menace, surely this shouldn't be even up for debate!

Soi dogs are generally (in my experience) very ingratiating - in the hope of food.

'Owned' dogs are more likely to cause minor problems (chasing 'bikes etc.) - again in my experience.

But then again, the aggressive 'farangs' are likely to attract a similar result from any species!:laugh:

• Thanks 1

Wait until someone gets bitten by one of these ferrule muts and contracts Rabies. As if statistics are to believed 80% of have it. I have had to avoid many agressive street dogs. Especially at early evening or night time when they form into their packs and energetic.  The are left to fight among themselves and some will experience painful deaths.  

I saw one street dog last week with half of its mouth hanging off, presumably from a regular territorial fight. Probably now dead in a ditch from infection. Many of these dogs have these battle scars. 

How is this being compassionate? ?

I’ve been here a while and never met anyone infected with rabies. So assuming you are correct, and 80% of the dogs have rabies, they can’t be biting too many people.

Hmmm, walking around with battle scars or being rounded up and killed by the more compassionate, that’s a tough choice.

• Thanks 1