rooster59

Thaivisa exclusive: Aussie bound biker stranded in Thailand talks to Thaivisa after being dumped off plane in Bangkok

4 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Have some more thoughts PEE TEE.....most of us that have lived here for some years are looking at that quote & saying....gosh you paid much to much for a retirement visa...............:omfg:

1900 thb but i had before a non o and the money in thai bank over 3 months  so sorry i must be wrong as he did also ??? yes 

2 minutes ago, ttrd said:

SPOT ON! It may cost extra to manage to document funds of 800thb that you actually do not have...:coffee1:

so what your saying he has a illegal visa then 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

I think you you missed the train my friend .....................:post-4641-1156694572:

The one that you are unable to get off of?

The train to nowhere.

PS Did you notice that your original Troll post was deleted?

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

1900 thb but i had before a non o and the money in thai bank over 3 months  so sorry i must be wrong as he did also ??? yes 

or do you mean if you have enough money you can any visa without regards to the thai visa laws 

44 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

so what your saying he has a illegal visa then 

I do not claim anything - I just visualize that it doesnt add up - running out of funds means that he didnt have 800k/thb in bank to meet the requirement for Retirement visa as if so he could start spending them immediately after receiving the visa.

He do not have any steady Income from Australia during his stay in Thailand as in Australia he has a normal job which require him to be there and work. Then he do not qualify for an alternativ requirement for the Retirement visa instead of 800k/thb in the bank. 

So based on this information he will not qualify for a Retirement visa - this is what I am saying and despite of those facts he has received an Retirement visa which he paid way over the normal cost then the additional cost may have something to do With the process of manage to meet requirements he basically couldnt meet....:coffee1:

Edited by ttrd
  • Like 2

Just now, PEE TEE said:

Ok i see. i thought he had got the visa already . as it said he payed 2000 dollars 

33 minutes ago, ttrd said:

SPOT ON! It may cost extra to manage to document funds of 800thb that you actually do not have...:coffee1:

is 800.000 thb or 65.000 thb a month 

27 minutes ago, harleyclarkey said:

The absolutely bloody disgraceful behaviour of the Australian authorities is hard to take.

Complete denial of any human rights or legal right of reply. 

His lifestyle, which clearly greatly upsets the OZ immigration fascists, is no reason to deny him the right to his family, work and friends. I am no fan of criminal bike gangs but he has the absolute right to ride with a gang. He has NO criminal convictions for over 25 years. If they beleive this is a criminal bike gang then PROVE IT according to the proper legal procedure.  

Shame on you Australia.

correct and let's leave Africa home invaders alone please. They are permitted to kick a police officer in the face and go home to withdraw the centerlink payment never ever being employed.

You are a bad man tattoos happy Aus family and you had job and pay tax. We are mentally retarded government and now we love Africans. When we retire we have body gurard and stay inside on valium lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

8 10 k a year show nothing

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

WHAT!

LOS doesn't want him ( any more than anyone else ) but if the airline won't carry him, he's stuck in LOS.

If Oz has cancelled his PR he'll have to go back to the UK if he can't stay in LOS, provided he can get papers from the embassy.

LOS is one big parlour takes anyone that pays

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

+ age 50 or more..

.... and if you dont have 800k/thb in the bank neither steady Income of 65.000thb/month then you dont meet the requirements for a Retirement visa - right?

Despite the fact that he didnt meet the funds requirement he received the visa - and when we know he paid way more than normal cost to get it then it may have something to do With the additional cost he paid - I am not claiming, just a thought...;)

3 hours ago, PEE TEE said:

He must have an income of 65.000 thb a month or 800.000 thb in a bank to get the visa . don't know how he can get back to Australia . if they refuse him entry its would be almost impossible   through the legal channels. try getting back with the merchant navy working on a ship  

There are merchant navy cargo ships with UK seafarers sailing across the oceans to Australia? This is news as i thought they went out with the dinosaurs ages ago!