Thaivisa Web Content Team

Men in stitches after seeing how female colleague cleaned their toilets - but women don't understand why

loo.jpg.ca78fd3fe247552548c5e139cd1e698f.jpg

A woman is being mercilessly mocked for her efforts to clean the men's toilets at her work - but not everyone understands why.

She was tasked with cleaning the gents' urinals, but the men in the company were in hysterics after spotting what she had done.

One of the men shared a photo of her work on Reddit with the message: "Female co-worker can't understand why we're laughing at how she cleaned the men's bathroom."

Lots of other men have joined them to laugh at her efforts, but many women have absolutely no idea what she's apparently done wrong.

Can you work it out?

While cleaning the toilets she popped some loo roll next to each of the urinals.

But men are pointing out isn't necessary as most of them just shake when they are finished.

Reddit users have been quick to comment on the photo.

One wrote: "Aww gotta give her an A+ for effort. She meant so well!"

Another added: "She just thinks you wipe your c*** after like she does with her bits, how sweet."

However lots of women were just confused by the whole thing.

One wrote: "Admittedly, I did pause for a second trying to figure out what the problem was lol. I guess men don't wipe their d**** after they pee....?"

Full article

• Like 1

There's 2 drops ya just can't control.  The first one and the last one.  

• Haha 1

If men were to use the paper, it might benefit their hygiene, but the urinals would soon clog up!

Chucking a cigarette in there could be a fire hazard too!

• Like 1

if you are not in a hurry and breath in and out a bit before putting back your manhood. You can get the last wee drop in the urinal. Don't be in a hurry guys and stay clean.555555

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Raymonddiaz said:

if you are not in a hurry and breath in and out a bit before putting back your manhood. You can get the last wee drop in the urinal. Don't be in a hurry guys and stay clean.555555

Wait'll your prostate starts giving you little gifts- usually after you start walking and jostle it back to life...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seems to me your pre and post drip problems are age related. Soon it will be time for the adult pampers. Save some money because they ain't cheap. Haha

Edited by thesetat2013
Typo
  • Haha 1

I noticed toilet tissue aside urinals in some bars. I asked my friend who lives in Thailand why they were there. He said the Japanese like to dry their tips.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

her mistake, was to use dunny paper, instead of paper roll

however, if it had been the 'norm' to place any paper roll (of whatever type) then one would have expected to see a Sign, asking one to not drop the 'paper' into the hole, but into the basket

I wonder if there was a paper basket down under? ( only just a litle bit out of the photo)

The news report doesn't have enough facts...

How would she have reacted to the Urinals needing a blower, rather than a wiper?

16 minutes ago, elgenon said:

I noticed toilet tissue aside urinals in some bars. I asked my friend who lives in Thailand why they were there. He said the Japanese like to dry their tips.

Better in the tissue than in your undies.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tifino said:

her mistake, was to use dunny paper, instead of paper roll

however, if it had been the 'norm' to place any paper roll (of whatever type) then one would have expected to see a Sign, asking one to not drop the 'paper' into the hole, but into the basket

I wonder if there was a paper basket down under? ( only just a litle bit out of the photo)

The news report doesn't have enough facts...

How would she have reacted to the Urinals needing a blower, rather than a wiper?

Blowers in gents toilets?

Well, there's a bar --------------

😆😆😆

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, impulse said:

You still wear undies?  How 1980's...

Sorry, as a non native English speaker, I used the word undies for underwear.

How 1980's...  I still don't get it. Pls. help.

• Like 1