webfact

Dramatic video shows Pattaya tour bus write off 18 motorcycles

Dramatic video shows Pattaya tour bus write off 18 motorcycles

mo.jpg

video screenshot

The moment a Pattaya tour bus smashes into a row of parked motorcycles and cars has been caught on camera.

The crash took place on Thursday at Pratumnak Soi 4 outside Co & Caffe.

CCTV footage of the incident, which was shared on Facebook shows, the bus ploughing into the parked vehicles.

According to a post on Facebook a total of 18 motorcycles were written off and 2 cars and a bicycle were also damaged.

“It’s hell in Pattaya with hundreds and hundreds of poorly maintained polluting buses driven by morons pouring in every day”, read the caption which accompanied the video.

Incredibly, no injuries have been reported.

It’s not clear why the accident occurred, if the bus lost control, the brakes failed or for some other reason.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-02-23

• Like 2

1 hour ago, champken said:

"It's hell in Pattaya with hundereds and hundereds of poorly maintained polluting buses driven by morons pouring in everyday"

Absolutely spot on whoever said that

I did 😁

[Edit: by the way I'm pretty sure I spelt 'hundreds' correctly in the original ;) Don't mind not being cited but at least quote me correctly 😂]

Edited by wedders

Glad you captured the moment - scary for anyone having a quiet coffee, and fortunate no one was parking up to join you. These buses have reached epidemic levels here - but it will be money that wins the day !!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Orac said:

Heard from someone there that it is the driver you see running after it - dropping at hotel up the road and claims he had chocked wheels.

Yes that's what he claimed but forensics have yet to find anything bigger than a twig roadside up the hill. Really.

• Haha 1