MiG16

Arsenal

10,312 posts in this topic

ID: 10301   Posted (edited)

Come on Carmine, Wilshire is a talented but injury-prone player in anybody's books.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, carmine said:

No i wouldn't, because he wasn't.  Wilshere's a talented midget with a big gob and a body made of glass.  

 

He simply stopped improving and decided to smoke and make a <deleted> of himself, an ability to which theres seems no bounds.

 

                                                                              " WENGER  IN"

 

 

Oh boy. Life's too short. Wrong decision. See y'all:smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 10304   Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Think some of us know what you mean.

Tell us what you know breeders, were dying to know!!!  Being a closet gooner 'an all!!!

 

Who will you be supporting come sunday?  Tough call mate, tough call.

Edited by carmine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Come on Carmine, Wilshire is a talented but injury-prone player in anybody's books.

If you read my post i did concede he had talent so whats your point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^You on a campaign again I see.

Sorry but i'm still laughing about you suggesting replacing Dele in the PFA team.  

 

You are a card BB, i'll give you that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, carmine said:

Sorry but i'm still laughing about you suggesting replacing Dele in the PFA team.  

 

You are a card BB, i'll give you that.

 

He's clearly not watched us play this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ID: 10309   Posted (edited)

Carmine when you've got over your bout of laughing feel free to pop back to the City forum and my unanswered question.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Carmine when you've got over your bout of laughing feel free to pop back to the City forum and my unanswered question.

Oh Lord, which one is that?!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cracking 86th minute winner!!!  When on earth will the time ever be right for Wenger to announce he's staying on?

 

Perhaps next weekend but not if you keep impersonating a pub team!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, carmine said:

Cracking 86th minute winner!!!  When on earth will the time ever be right for Wenger to announce he's staying on?

 

Perhaps next weekend but not if you keep impersonating a pub team!!

No good posting on here carms they've all disappeared, well except for BB !

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 29 April 2017 18:35
Sponsors