webfact

Brexit has created chaos in Britain – nobody voted for this

1 minute ago, tebee said:

We have already agreed to the severance payment  and that NI will remain part of the CU and SM

🤣🤣🤣

Who has ?

🤣🤣🤣

Did you attend a special school tebee ?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

But the question to be asked is, 'Is picking fruit more fun than building aircraft?'.

I suspect a high proportion of Brexiters are qualified for spud bashing but not aircraft manufacture 🙂

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

Listen to Juncker Ireland, he really is your friend 😂😂

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/ireland/juncker-piles-pressure-on-ireland-to-adopt-brussels-corporate-tax-plans-6wl3gfqrw

Now make sure you listen carefully to the man who is under investigation for his part in setting up Corporate Tax avoidance when he was PM of Luxembourg. 

Fiat just being the latest 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu-fiat-taxavoidance-court/fiat-slams-eu-regulators-for-acting-as-supranational-tax-body-idUSKBN1JH1DT

Ensuring a level playing field across the EU is sensible as is making sure that multinationals pay their fair share. A race to the bottom on corporation tax does not help with building stable societies with social justice. Ireland drew in particularly American multinationals in this way. The UK post Brexit will certainly do so.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Why on earth are you so desperate to reduce the discussion to insulting brexiteers???

More like insulting the UK.....bored.gif.4cdc5997dd86f5d675f3d977d726e4c4.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

Ensuring a level playing field across the EU is sensible as is making sure that multinationals pay their fair share. A race to the bottom on corporation tax does not help with building stable societies with social justice. Ireland drew in particularly American multinationals in this way. The UK post Brexit will certainly do so.

You do not understand hypocrisy or irony, do you ?

Now make sure you listen carefully to the man who is under investigation for his part in setting up Corporate Tax avoidance when he was PM of Luxembourg. 

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/01/jean-claude-juncker-blocked-eu-curbs-on-tax-avoidance-cables-show

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/luxembourg-leaks-will-put-spotlight-on-jean-claude-juncker-1.1989770

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tebee said:

We have already agreed to the severance payment  and that NI will remain part of the CU and SM - we are still sorting out citizens rights though - the UK gov published a proposal today but it's still lacking in detail.

23 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

🤣🤣🤣

Who has ?

🤣🤣🤣

Did you attend a special school tebee ?

It's in the withdrawal bill that just been passed.

9 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

I suspect that there is not many in the UK that are qualified for aircraft manufacture period, regardless of whether they are leavers or remainers.

I must congratulate you on posting yet another piece of garbage.

It appears you really are an expert in your field.

Well we certainly managed to lose much of our aerospace industry with little difficulty. Great result.

Many Brexiters moaning about competition for jobs are really concerned about spud bashing jobs rather than engineering or technology jobs or those that require significant education.

You are correct that we have insufficient people who are qualified for high tech jobs. No doubt you blame the EU for that rather than our burgeoning  underclass of anti elitists.

I am indeed in Stockholm to receive my Nobel prize for arrogance 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Why on earth are you so desperate to reduce the discussion to insulting brexiteers???

Only responding to what I read here. 

No complaints about foreigners stealing our robotics jobs or tooling jobs or bioengineering jobs. Only spud badgers being undercut

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, transam said:

More like insulting the UK.....bored.gif.4cdc5997dd86f5d675f3d977d726e4c4.gif

No, just tired of the EU being blamed for our own failings.

13 minutes ago, The Renegade said:

Of course I do. Just explaining the core issue for you

Just now, Grouse said:

No, just tired of the EU being blamed for our own failings.

That is incredibly funny......bored.gif.f00ab7b8689d0cb2556a9df7adae558a.gif