Thaivisa Web Content Team

This Woman Rescued A Huge Spider From Drowning And People Are Like "<deleted> That"

I generally consider spiders that size to be more small mammal than arachnid :shock1:

15 hours ago, GTgrizzly said:

Don't read it if your not interested

No need to leave negative comments ( just another angry person that has nothing better to do than criticise others )

I was interesting.  I thought it was going to be about a huge spider here in Thailand because nowhere in the title did it say otherwise.  

This is a Thailand forum right?  

Take you own advice... you are leaving a negative comment.... are you another angry person that has nothing better to do than criticise others?  Because it seems you are criticising me.. and there is no need for you to leave a negative comment either.

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

I was interesting.  I thought it was going to be about a huge spider here in Thailand because nowhere in the title did it say otherwise.  

This is a Thailand forum right?  

Take you own advice... you are leaving a negative comment.... are you another angry person that has nothing better to do than criticise others?  Because it seems you are criticising me.. and there is no need for you to leave a negative comment either.

This sub-forum's heading says all you need to know:-

"In Your Face!

Have your say on popular trending topics currently in the world. Quirky, fun, interesting."

But of course, you need comprehension skills to understand this complicated language......

2 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

This sub-forum's heading says all you need to know:-

"In Your Face!

Have your say on popular trending topics currently in the world. Quirky, fun, interesting."

But of course, you need comprehension skills to understand this complicated language......

'Popular trending topics... quirky, fun, interesting'....

Still don't think this story meets those descriptions. lol..

42 minutes ago, ScotBkk said:

Yes. personally I really Hate ladyboys !!!

Im VERY curious to know how the ladyboy bar customers feel, why they frequent the place. Someone pls share.