djayz

Superrich exchange booth / Korat

3 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

By wrong website I mean that you used the superrichthailand web site, it is green.

Not the superrich 1965 website that is orange, they are not the same company 

and yes thanks I do have a link to the correct website, as goes Google:post-4641-1156694572: 

Actually he used the right website and everything he said was right, you should just read more carefully ;)

Just now, jackdd said:

Actually he used the right website and everything he said was right, you should just read more carefully ;)

No he didn't, the Korat exchange is supposedly a branch of the orange super rich not the green superrich.

Do please follow your own advice and read more carefully 

49 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

No he didn't, the Korat exchange is supposedly a branch of the orange super rich not the green superrich.

Do please follow your own advice and read more carefully 

Yes, everybody is aware of this

Just got back from the one at Terminal 21 in Korat which is on the "LG" floor by the way.  The exchange rate for Swiss Franc was 31.8.  The Bangkok Bank rate for today was 31.36.  So a slightly better rate at Superrich Korat Terminal 21

He reported that he went to Superrich SPR in Korat. In his next post he then posted a screenshot of the Superrich website, compared the exchange rate and came to the conclusion that Superrich offers a better rate then Superrich SPR.

And you claimed he linked to the wrong website.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

By wrong website I mean that you used the superrichthailand web site, it is green.

Not the superrich 1965 website that is orange, they are not the same company 

and yes thanks I do have a link to the correct website, as goes Google:post-4641-1156694572: 

Hey. I know how to use google and that is what I did.  You should read more carefully.  By the way thanks for the link that you did not give.  Try again or not.

2 hours ago, jackdd said:

Yes, everybody is aware of this

He reported that he went to Superrich SPR in Korat. In his next post he then posted a screenshot of the Superrich website, compared the exchange rate and came to the conclusion that Superrich offers a better rate then Superrich SPR.

And you claimed he linked to the wrong website.

Thanks for the support.  I am still waiting for him to give me a link to the so called  "correct website".

33 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

Thanks for the link, I guess.  Strange way to get there.  Anyway, that site shows the same rate as my link.