Jump to content
Jonathan Fairfield

British man beats  wife to death in Ubon Ratchathani

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

It is reported that she had a fitness page on Facebook with 28,000 followers ... that would give her enormous potential to earn a good living. We don’t know how much she applied herself to selling but great potential from that many followers 

 

we don’t however know much about his situation; he has a long wait fo a UK state pension, but could have retired early from a good job with a private pension. Very little info about him so far, although one poster said he knew him. 

 

I only hope it is not the case that this violent bully hasn’t got a pot to piss in and has consequently snubbed out the family’s only means of support when he killed her

Maybe she was making too much money.. allowed her to be too independent.. could have attributed to his anger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, robblok said:

Maybe she was making too much money.. allowed her to be too independent.. could have attributed to his anger. 

A lack of facts and information has us all speculating, but that is certainly a possible scenario. It is why I have been concerned that financially he might be a busted flush, and that she was the family breadwinner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:49 PM, robblok said:

Me, not really had a divorce kept the car and the house and my ex did not want more then she put into the relation (money wise) Not all Thai woman are money hungry or with a guy for the money.

 

Now I got a new GF but I have not invested a thing, the house is mine car too and if I decide to i can break up and it would not cost me a dime. I would probably give her some money to find a place to rent and help her move out... but that is all it would cost me.

 

So no I am not in a situation where i should be scared. 

 

OK, I was joking. :intheclub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/04/2018 at 9:51 AM, gaff said:

Why not burning the body and leaving the country ? Farang not better than Thai at work !

 

 

That he did not do that was possibly because he was drunk to much and could not think straight.

On the other hand - a young British Thai Boxer who killed a US Marine in Phuket after a fight - was brought back to Thailand after he fled and was cought in England on arrival.

Times change - English Authorities sent him back to face a good part of his jail time in Thai prison.

 

But he is here in Thai prison with his muscular body and fighting skills surely a Alpha dog and will have his fun - his family as it looked supported him well financially and will do that still, I believe.

So he has not such a bad time I think. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ALFREDO said:

That he did not do that was possibly because he was drunk to much and could not think straight.

On the other hand - a young British Thai Boxer who killed a US Marine in Phuket after a fight - was brought back to Thailand after he fled and was cought in England on arrival.

Times change - English Authorities sent him back to face a good part of his jail time in Thai prison.

 

But he is here in Thai prison with his muscular body and fighting skills surely a Alpha dog and will have his fun - his family as it looked supported him well financially and will do that still, I believe.

So he has not such a bad time I think. 

 

 

 

"So he has not such a bad time I think"

 

You are kidding, right? Have you ever seen any documentaries or read any books about the conditions in Thai prisons?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/04/2018 at 6:54 PM, Eloquent pilgrim said:

A lack of facts and information has us all speculating, but that is certainly a possible scenario. It is why I have been concerned that financially he might be a busted flush, and that she was the family breadwinner

People like making up theories on here. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, sambum said:

"It cold be worth for sure." I'm sorry - I have no idea what you mean!

 

And if you have read  the above article, the to say  "So he has not such a bad time I think"  - I think he HAS such a bad time! One thing for sure - I wouldn't be wanting to swap places with him!

He he ?

I meant - 

"But he is here in Thai prison with his muscular body and fighting skills surely a Alpha dog and will have his fun - his family as it looked supported him well financially and will do that still, I believe."

 

So he <deleted> the others and not other way around.

So it is a bad place a Thai prison but

It could be much worth if you not one of the first of the inmates from your physical possibilities and have money same he has. ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think he had spent all his money on her, it was his ticket to

living happy ever after.

it turned out he wasnt going to have a life any longer,

she didnt want sex with him and he didnt have any money left

for some other brad, and on top of that he dont foresee that day will come either

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 25 September 2018 22:11
Sponsors
×