Jonathan Fairfield

British man beats  wife to death in Ubon Ratchathani

21 hours ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

It is reported that she had a fitness page on Facebook with 28,000 followers ... that would give her enormous potential to earn a good living. We don’t know how much she applied herself to selling but great potential from that many followers 

we don’t however know much about his situation; he has a long wait fo a UK state pension, but could have retired early from a good job with a private pension. Very little info about him so far, although one poster said he knew him. 

I only hope it is not the case that this violent bully hasn’t got a pot to piss in and has consequently snubbed out the family’s only means of support when he killed her

Maybe she was making too much money.. allowed her to be too independent.. could have attributed to his anger. 

9 minutes ago, robblok said:

Maybe she was making too much money.. allowed her to be too independent.. could have attributed to his anger. 

A lack of facts and information has us all speculating, but that is certainly a possible scenario. It is why I have been concerned that financially he might be a busted flush, and that she was the family breadwinner

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:49 PM, robblok said:

Me, not really had a divorce kept the car and the house and my ex did not want more then she put into the relation (money wise) Not all Thai woman are money hungry or with a guy for the money.

Now I got a new GF but I have not invested a thing, the house is mine car too and if I decide to i can break up and it would not cost me a dime. I would probably give her some money to find a place to rent and help her move out... but that is all it would cost me.

So no I am not in a situation where i should be scared. 

OK, I was joking. :intheclub: