BANGKOK 20 October 2018 17:24
Been around

Stand up for newbies

Posted (edited)

Funny, you post as “Been around” and are a Newbie and this is your second post.

If you would have been around then you should know that most guys don’t want to hear any of this. And obviously the women (in this case the “snake”) won’t like it at all. So who do you help with speaking up? You don’t help the guy, you don’t help his gf/wife, and likely you will make a lot of enemies with people around. A clear lose-lose situation.

The only thing you did was tell yourself: I warned him, I am the good guy. Good luck with that.

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Like 2
  • Confused 4

Hi one more farang , interesting to know that the more posts you make the more wise you are , but anyway I am talking specifically to newbies in my small village , not at a bar or in Bangkok , but anyway I guess giving up is part of the experience for a lot of us hence the post

24 minutes ago, Been around said:

Hi one more farang , interesting to know that the more posts you make the more wise you are , but anyway I am talking specifically to newbies in my small village , not at a bar or in Bangkok , but anyway I guess giving up is part of the experience for a lot of us hence the post

I am sure you have good intentions. But I would like to know your experience with telling other guys that they have the wrong wife/gf. How many guys did you tell that and how many appreciated what you did? And how many told you their wife/gf is different and such a good girl and you have the problem because you don't see how happy they are?

• Like 1

You can always send a copy of "Private Dancer", anonymously, or recommend that a newbie read it.. I got a mate to read it and it changed his views on things.

• Like 2