BANGKOK 15 October 2018 15:25
thailandsgreat

Can not connect through app.

Hello,

When I try to connect to the forum with the app I get the massage "failed to connect".

Zq2CW6a.jpg

How can I connect through the app, please?

Thanks

• Like 1

Update to the latest app version.

For android this is the latest app and as far I know the only one that works now. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkthaivisaa.activity

I just started trying this app and it seems to work fine. I use it to write this.
Thanks a lot ubonjoe, I don't know how many times you have supplied information I've needed. I appreciate.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

App has just been updated on the forum side, this should address latest issues.

TD

Update

iOS app. Participated is now showing topics, but the app is asking me every time for my password, so it seems the pwd doesn’t “stick”

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Posted (edited)
On 20/04/2018 at 6:50 AM, ubonjoe said:

For android this is the latest app and as far I know the only one that works now. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkthaivisaa.activity

I can not login via Android app anymore ! 

This is the same version I already have installed on my tablet. Since yesterday or 2 days ago I am not able to log in. Fix asap. 

I get "Network error, try again later" when I enter my password.

Edited by balo

Re-Submitted to google and android stores newer version from tapatalk today, will take time for the associated stores to approve.

TD

15 hours ago, Tech Doctor said:

Re-Submitted to google and android stores newer version from tapatalk today, will take time for the associated stores to approve.

Update for Android app downloaded and installed last night on my phablet. Working good now.

I suggest everybody check for updates if you are do not have automatic updates selected.

Update for Android app downloaded and installed last night on my phablet. Working good now.
I suggest everybody check for updates if you are do not have automatic updates selected.

Thx Joe.

Just checked, but there isn’t (yet) an update for the iOS app. Will check again later today

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Android is now ok, but IOs is on hold awaiting a change in code from tapatalk, ill confirm once done.

TD

• Like 1

ANDROID IS NOT OKAY ,

I am posting this from the chrome browser on my tablet , because the apps are not working , can not log in. Unless there is a newer version out , but nothing new , I have 2 apps installed the old and newer one.