webfact

Wounded soldier gets world's first penis transplant in U.S. operation

4 minutes ago, nausea said:

If I suffered from an injury like this I think I'd just become a ladyboy. Done enough sh**ging anyway, be interesting to see what the other side looked like.

If you want to know what the other side looks like, Google it. 

8 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Well hung men would be hunted down like elephants if this works out OK  !

Or did you mean to say Men hung like Elephants will be hunted down.........:sorry:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Or did you mean to say Men hung like Elephants will be hunted down.........:sorry:

.... erm... Just sayin'.... :shock1:

Screen Shot 2018-04-25 at 08.30.52.png

14 hours ago, DipStick said:

Set by those who don’t want to face their adversaries, I consider that cowardly

There is of course some controversy about who taught who how to make these things.

First thing on his bucket list.

A flight to Bangkok.  :cheesy::cheesy:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DipStick said:

Set by those who don’t want to face their adversaries, I consider that cowardly

I agree 100% CIA/ military operators of Reaper drones based in California sending anonymous death from above are cowardly. I vote for cage fighting to the death.  Hand to hand with knives. Two men enter one man leaves. Manly stuff. 

15 hours ago, DipStick said:

And your point is ? The military man who had his manhood blown off and the thousands with missing limbs were stupid to expose themselves . I wonder what military experience you have apart from computer games ?

He didn't say that anyone was "stupid to expose themselves", those were your words!  

Now all the little dong European guys are asking,"Do they do extensions?"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, car720 said:

First thing on his bucket list.

A flight to Bangkok.  :cheesy::cheesy:

Only if he was like you and could only find use for a sexual outlet here and no other place.

Posted (edited)

I'm still curious about what this new penis is all about. It was already stated it won't get erect without an artificial implant. That's bad enough, but does anyone know if he will have sexual pleasure and feeling of orgasm? If not, it's more or less just COSMETIC, isn't it? 

Of course even an only cosmetic organ would be a huge improvement over nothing there. Reminds me of a funny line on the t.v. show Veep from a middle aged character who referred to his penis as only ORNAMENTAL. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

I'm still curious about what this new penis is all about. It was already stated it won't get erect without an artificial implant. That's bad enough, but does anyone know if he will have sexual pleasure and feeling of orgasm? If not, it's more or less just COSMETIC, isn't it? 

Of course even an only cosmetic organ would be a huge improvement over nothing there. Reminds me of a funny line on the t.v. show Veep from a middle aged character who referred to his penis as only ORNAMENTAL. 

In the article the surgeons state that they are hopeful the transplant will restore near NORMAL sexual and urinary function. They said that an implant is needed for a penis constructed from a patients OWN tissue but that the chances of infection with an inplant are high. They didn't say an implant was necessary for the transplanted organ.

20 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Interesting and understandable that he wanted it done. But it doesn't actually function. So this young man basically has the equipment of a very old man that needs an implant to be erect. Details weren't given either about sexual pleasure and orgasms. In any case a tragic injury and I guess this is about as good as it gets in this situation. 

This is not what the article states....

“We are hopeful that this transplant will help restore near-normal urinary and sexual functions for this young man,”

Time will tell

21 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I hope he had a choice, I'll take that huge one over there.

regards worgeordie

So many jokes, don't know where to start!  I wonder if they gave him a catalogue of stiffs to choose from?