Jump to content
BANGKOK 16 October 2018 20:56
webfact

Hotel key card leads to identity of mystery foreigner washed up on Hua Hin beach

Recommended Posts

Hotel key card leads to identity of mystery foreigner washed up on Hua Hin beach

 

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GRi8ddHsIa5IlADkgz.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

 

Police and medics were called to the area of Hua Hin beach near Soi 35 when a young foreigner was found washed up on the sands.

 

The heavily tattooed man had been dead about two days and was clothed. There were no injuries on the body though Thai Rath reported there was a little blood emanating from the mouth.

 

The body was taken for autopsy.

 

There was a hotel key card on the body that led police to where he was staying and his identity.

 

He was 22 year old Portuguese national David Julian Carlos who had told hotel staff on Monday that he was going out swimming.

 

Police said it looks like he went out swimming alone and possibly suffered cramp or a seizure.

 

Source: Thai Rath

 
tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-05-09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends on whether he was intoxicated, drugged up etc etc. Not a lot of details in the story regarding timing.


Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Killed and thrown in the ocean hence fully clothed but its a foreigner so who cares in RTP ...

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He'd been out there 2 days and no "sea creatures" had beheaded him. Maybe only have a taste for Burmese deckhands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

He'd been out there 2 days and no "sea creatures" had beheaded him. Maybe only have a taste for Burmese deckhands. 

Amazing, there are sharks at Hua Hin.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe he drank some of the highly pure seawater that was washed up from the other side of the bay ?!

 

The sea is no nanny and one really has to be highly cautious.

 

RIP to the poor chap, sad way to end on holiday.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a Mod, obviously, but FYI, I just noticed TVF User "Carlos David" viewing the page with me right now.  Joined 8 hours after this article was posted, so maybe legit family member?  Thought it worthwhile to mention, discretion with comments, etc. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2018 at 1:44 AM, 55Jay said:

Not a Mod, obviously, but FYI, I just noticed TVF User "Carlos David" viewing the page with me right now.  Joined 8 hours after this article was posted, so maybe legit family member?  Thought it worthwhile to mention, discretion with comments, etc. 

Interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Julian was my friend. He was the most beautiful human being. Through tough situations he had a smile, even if the situation was bad. He used to say that whatever the problem was, in time it’ll just be the past. Everyone that met him was touched by his smile and kindness. I wanted to see if there had been any new answers, so I opened the article. He was a great swimmer. He wouldn’t commit suicide. He loved life more than anyone I’ve ever met, and he was loved.

Edited by Jai Dee
font size adjusted to normal
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Alex96 said:

Julian was my friend. He was the most beautiful human being. Through tough situations he had a smile, even if the situation was bad. He used to say that whatever the problem was, in time it’ll just be the past. Everyone that met him was touched by his smile and kindness. I wanted to see if there had been any new answers, so I opened the article. He was a great swimmer. He wouldn’t commit suicide. He loved life more than anyone I’ve ever met, and he was loved.


Sorry for your loss, Alex ?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2018 at 8:53 AM, Alex96 said:

Julian was my friend. He was the most beautiful human being. Through tough situations he had a smile, even if the situation was bad. He used to say that whatever the problem was, in time it’ll just be the past. Everyone that met him was touched by his smile and kindness. I wanted to see if there had been any new answers, so I opened the article. He was a great swimmer. He wouldn’t commit suicide. He loved life more than anyone I’ve ever met, and he was loved.

Sorry for your loss Alex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2018 at 9:27 AM, Sir Dude said:

He'd been out there 2 days and no "sea creatures" had beheaded him. Maybe only have a taste for Burmese deckhands. 

If u think u have any info . Please reply .Julian Dad Carlos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sponsors
×