Jump to content
BANGKOK 15 October 2018 16:26

Agent to get Motorbike Tax Decal

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Rama said:

On Sripoom there's an insurance agency that does it. About 80-100 meters after you make the turn at the NE corner of the moat. they have a BUPA sign out front. There's also the emission inspection place between the NE corner of the moat and Tesco Lotus. On the left just past the first light on the way to Tesco, look for a round blue sign.

Tidtarin Insurance Brokers.  If you insure through them (and they're very good) they'll care care of all the paperwork and you can just pick up the tax sticker from the office at no extra cost.  English spoken by most of the staff.  Khun Ake delivered our house insurance policies to me this morning and took the trouble to check that our outbuildings are properly covered.  One of the few Thai companies I know that actually answer emails!  Highly recommended.


Edited by Greenside
  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.