webfact

Thai Cabinet Green-Lights Medical Weed – Opium And Kratom, Too

Can't be long and the nations No.1 folklorist will write a heroic movie script about successful weed farmers. However, I doubt it will be entertaining, as long as his Cheech & Chong characters wear uniforms like the guys in the photo.

Looks like it’s a great windfall for the law enforcers of this land.

while i am pleased at these apparent steps towards liberalization of the drug laws, the cynic in me says someone stands to make a lot of money on medical marijuana, and it isnt going to be the people growing it now.

Cha..ching! For the Elites who will control the supply. Wonder how much will make it onto the black market?

I suspected government may start this business, after operation X-Ray blackout or something has started. :sleepy:

Now no more competitors on the street. :clap2:

1 hour ago, car720 said:

Ah, the return of the Buddha stick at last. :stoner:

still available in Hawaii so i read

• Haha 1

But still heafty fines and/or jail time for using an E-cigarette.

I'm thinking some important people have some fertile farm land $$$$$$$

Certainly a giant step forward medically!  Almost every cancer patient I speak to in the UK is getting hold of cannabis in some form for medical use!

Can't help but feel the facts have been glossed over for the sake of a headline. Don't expect to be smokin the herb anytime soon. This bill has decriminalised them FOR MEDICAL RESEARCH.

Quote:

"If passed by the interim assembly, the new law would authorize the Narcotics Control Board to set up plantations for growing and conducting experiments, Lt. Gen. Sansern added."

I.E. in laboratories to determine what use they can make of them and what impact they may have. Expect such studies to be completed long before any change in the gen pop usage is considered. Maybe a generation or two would be my guess.