webfact

Thai Cabinet Green-Lights Medical Weed – Opium And Kratom, Too

Those cops seem very happy. Maybe because no latex gloves? I wonder how much (if any) THC can be absorbed through the skin. Pot has been legal in my home state of Oregon for some time. Pot shops more common than 7/11s. Civilization (as we Oregonians define it) hasn't collapsed. Have to try some other means....

30 minutes ago, bobnuts said:

the Narcotics Control Board to set up plantations for growing and conducting experiments,

I'll be a guinea pig. Man!

If passed by the interim assembly, the new law would authorize the Narcotics Control Board to set up plantations for growing and conducting experiments, Lt. Gen. Sansern added.

Do they need test subjects ? I’ll be happy to be their guinea pig. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HooHaa said:

while i am pleased at these apparent steps towards liberalization of the drug laws, the cynic in me says someone stands to make a lot of money on medical marijuana, and it isnt going to be the people growing it now.

Wow. You’re a genius. Thanks for stating the obvious. Never had a government plan anywhere in the world only benefited their constituents. 

I have been following the whole decriminalisation of cannabis and the formation of CBD oil coming, hopefully. But with todays announcement, where do things stand? 

It has been stated that a bill has passed towards the decriminalisation of cannabis, among other things. So does that mean one can now walk outside smoking a joint, and you will not face jail time? It can still be taken away from you, but you will not be sent to prison?

I just hope this is not just more talk about nothing, because there are soooooo many benefits to be had from the cannabis plant. Our brains are literally wired up to receive cannabinoids, and scientific research has eluded to many many health benefits. So the fact it is still illegal, but you can drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes until you're blue in the face, is pretty disgusting. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, yellowboat said:

"Under military rule, Thailand has made surprising strides toward drug decriminalization after a member of the ruling junta, acting as justice minister, declared the war on drugs a failure and embraced progressive attitudes toward implementing common-sense drug laws."  If the average Thai farmer benefits, then who can complain?  Just in time for the election. 

It is good news. The jails are full of poor people unable to pay fines for dealing in a bit of weed . 

• Like 1

Wonder if that means that CBD Oil will now be generally available by internet or only available through restricted channels?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, car720 said:

Ah, the return of the Buddha stick at last. :stoner:

Fond memories from the 70's

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, yellowboat said:

"Under military rule, Thailand has made surprising strides toward drug decriminalization after a member of the ruling junta, acting as justice minister, declared the war on drugs a failure and embraced progressive attitudes toward implementing common-sense drug laws."  If the average Thai farmer benefits, then who can complain?  Just in time for the election. 

And it seems as if the govt smoking pot...... Too much strange psychedelic behaviour 

• Haha 1

Soon all Thai people is on medical weed surely it will be easy to get a receipt just as same as a driver license 

Dead toll will rise now 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Dude stop laughing; it's a dead give away that we've been smoking this stuff. Besides now I have the munchies. McDonald's here we come...

201701231409591-20070327123839-696x463.j