BANGKOK 15 October 2018 15:18
Thaivisa Web Content Team

Woman 'refused use of Tim Hortons coffee shop toilets' pulls trousers down and goes on floor before throwing poo at staff

A woman poos on the floor of a coffee shop Tim Hortons, before picking it up and throwing it at staff in this horrendous and explicit footage.

The woman, who appears angry in the clip and had reportedly been denied access to the shop toilets, was captured on CCTV.

She is seen leaning against a counter, pulling her trousers and underwear down and defecating onto the floor in front of an employee.

Seconds later she scoops up the mess in her hand and throws it at the workers during the unbelievable incident in Langley, Canada.

She then grabs a napkin and wipes her bottom, throwing the now poo-covered tissues at the workers too, all with her clothes around her ankles.

The shocking incident took place in a branch of Tim Hortons - a coffee chain that's hugely popular in Canada and which opened its first store in the UK last year.

According to Buzzfeed, the woman had been told she couldn't use the toilet on Monday evening, with staff citing "past behaviour" as the reason she was banned.

A member of staff was on the phone to police at the Langley branch as the woman started going to the toilet on the floor.

Corporal Holly Largy from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Langley told the Ottawa Sun the woman was arrested and later released with a promise to appear in court at a later date.

Full article

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The 'lady' likely has MH issues and is probably well known to the police.

• Like 1

Do NOT order the mocha coffee special this week.

" Right wing people need to go too.  "

Just order restroom key with fries.

2 hours ago, Catoni said:

Did you miss the part were she had been banned because of her previous behaviour? 

If I own an establishment and I have had someone thrown out and banned for bad behaviour, then they lose all rights to enter my place and/or use the facilities I am in charge of. 

Starbucks caved to leftist SJW’s. The manager of that particular Starbucks was in the right to deny people just coming in but not making purchases. The washrooms are for paying customers. 

Perhaps for someone who is handicapped, ok I would allow.

But once you allow everyone, then you can expect your washrooms/toilets to start resembling public washrooms/toilets at a bus terminal in a big city. Not nice. 

the point was that they allow white people to come in and not make purchases

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I would not let a lady in to the hotel office to use the toilet where I worked - as we were not allowed to - and there was a free toilet right across the street. She purposely peed all down the hallway leading into the hall. I'm sure the housekeeping staff was not pleased, but it did not bother me.

27 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

I would not let a lady in to the hotel office to use the toilet where I worked - as we were not allowed to - and there was a free toilet right across the street. She purposely peed all down the hallway leading into the hall. I'm sure the housekeeping staff was not pleased, but it did not bother me.

pretty scruffy hotel with no public washrooms. short time?? skid row?

how long were the deskclerk there?

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Right wing people need to go too. 

i have ordered minor stuff for the purpose of using the toilet,

i order on my way to the bathroom so as to not be holed up

on an urgent mission

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Right wing people need to go too. 

No they don't. They're all anal retentives.

(Is it the silly season yet?)

• Like 1

anyway: i got a dull life so i would like to watch a reenactment,

wouldnt mind if the actors are thai and do a live show on WS

• Haha 1