BANGKOK 16 October 2018 18:12
taylorman

Do thai ladies prefer men who are taller than them?

Silly boy.

If you want a nice girl, try matchmaker, or your church.

You should just do a little whoring here.

Heck, do a lot.

Try almost any bar with hostesses or massage shop.

When you get some experience, you'll see just how dumb and nieve your question is.

Yes - Thai women like taller men just like all women do.  Also lets get to the real question... knob size.  Robin Williams said it best.  "Does size matter?  Of course size matters!  You can't churn butter with a tooth pick!"  

Hope that helps.

• Haha 2

hmmm...the 3 requirements are 1) money  2) money 3) money

I think girls of any nationality prefer men to be taller than them, although that's not to say that women won't go out with any guy smaller than them. Mrs Possum is 5ft 9ins and I am 6ft, all my girlfriends have been at least 5ft 4ins, I have never felt at ease with a girl who only comes up to my shoulders.

On 5/24/2018 at 7:10 AM, sirineou said:

I think Thai ladies prefer short and fat man, bolding is a plus.

And they dont want you to have too much money. they consider the pursuit of wealth a very unBuddhist quality. 

This post is not serious, is it?

I knew a farang some years ago, British teacher, he was one of the tallest guys I ever met, he must be close to 7' tall because I'm 6' and one time I met him on the street and stopped to chat for 5 minutes and I had a crick in my neck from looking up at him. Anyway, he met and married one of the shortest Thai gals I've ever seen, the height difference in the two was astonishing, it was almost comical to see them getting around together. 

Posted (edited)

Do thai ladies prefer men who are taller than them?

Perhaps if the thai women play chess and you know theres a fat chance of that happening.

280724460_ScreenShot2018-05-25at10_52_17AM.png.bdab5df9d0fd3f02b42c30880cc02ae1.png

Edited by atyclb

Actually, Thai ladies like men with fat wallets and checkbooks.  Physical height is somewhat irrelevant as compared to your net worth.  Peter Dinklage would be considered to be as tall as LaBron James when net worth is factored in.  It's all relative. 

Posted (edited)

Height is the last thing that you should be worry about. 

You need to take “Thailand 101” class before you fly, but no worries you will learn in a few days on site. ??

Just don’t try to jump. 

Edited by The Theory

Posted (edited)

Once you've been roped into her tractor beam, then, any difference becomes just relative 

But, if it is extreme,  then just hope she has a flat head... as then you have somewhere to rest your beer - while she... 

663954883_images(2).jpeg.b0c3e155afe58a4e8bbbd15bb20f51b4.jpeg

Edited by tifino

seems many dating site gals prefer short, overweight, unattractive guys since they  (gals) stand to gain the most and those guy can be manipulated and conned easier.