Jump to content
Brunolem

Riding madness: a frightening follow up

Recommended Posts

On 5/26/2018 at 5:59 PM, Brunolem said:

high doses of the ubiquitous paracetamol.

 

 

another possibility is the other guy has compromised liver function (drinking can do it) and or continued to drink and take paracetamol thus causing more liver damage and associated problems and there are many and weakness and inability to stand are easily expleined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, atyclb said:

 

 

another possibility is the other guy has compromised liver function (drinking can do it) and or continued to drink and take paracetamol thus causing more liver damage and associated problems and there are many and weakness and inability to stand are easily expleined

Thank you for your diagnoses, doctor. Would you be prepared to be an expert witness for the OP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, atyclb said:

 

 

another possibility is the other guy has compromised liver function (drinking can do it) and or continued to drink and take paracetamol thus causing more liver damage and associated problems and there are many and weakness and inability to stand are easily expleined

Paracetamol is the cure all medicine!

 

Here is another example:

 

Upcountry, it is current for non cautious farmers to lose a few phalanges while trying to hold on a rebellious cow with an inappropriate rope.

 

Even if it is "only" phalanges, it is still an amputation!

 

In the case of the grandma (villages are full of grandmas and grandpas) I witnessed, she was taken to the local (amphoe) hospital, where she spent one (1) night before being sent back home with a full bag of paracetamol!

 

They also use paracetamol to treat cancer, even though the results are not so good, considering the number of funerals taking place around...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Brunolem said:

Paracetamol is the cure all medicine!

 

Here is another example:

 

Upcountry, it is current for non cautious farmers to lose a few phalanges while trying to hold on a rebellious cow with an inappropriate rope.

 

Even if it is "only" phalanges, it is still an amputation!

 

In the case of the grandma (villages are full of grandmas and grandpas) I witnessed, she was taken to the local (amphoe) hospital, where she spent one (1) night before being sent back home with a full bag of paracetamol!

 

They also use paracetamol to treat cancer, even though the results are not so good, considering the number of funerals taking place around...

Same up my way.

Even the local Thai used to joke about it.."Oh,they'll just give me some paracetamol and send me home.."

On the other hand they did endeavour to kill off my "uncle" with the most bizarre diagnosis (and truck load of medication) known to mortal man but I managed,with great difficulty,to put a stop to the nonsense...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brunolem said:

Paracetamol is the cure all medicine!

 

Here is another example:

 

Upcountry, it is current for non cautious farmers to lose a few phalanges while trying to hold on a rebellious cow with an inappropriate rope.

 

Even if it is "only" phalanges, it is still an amputation!'

depends on condition of distal appendage at time of hospital evaluation.

 

 

1 hour ago, Brunolem said:

 

In the case of the grandma (villages are full of grandmas and grandpas) I witnessed, she was taken to the local (amphoe) hospital, where she spent one (1) night before being sent back home with a full bag of paracetamol!

 

limited options? sometimes they demand pills so paracetamol might be safest ones to give. 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Brunolem said:

 

They also use paracetamol to treat cancer, even though the results are not so good, considering the number of funerals taking place around...

 

amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Thank you for your diagnoses, doctor. Would you be prepared to be an expert witness for the OP?

no because i dont have a thailand medical license

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 25 June 2018 09:03
Sponsors
×