BANGKOK 17 November 2018 22:40

Why wont the Thaivisa pro app not let me enter when I have been a member for years?

Which version of the app are you using?

Had same problem a couple of years ago and had to switch back to the free version - seems I was conned into paying for an add free version that didn't get supported.

The pro app is no longer being supported and has not been updated for years (I had to stop using it about 2 years ago).
This is the most recent version of the app for android is here. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkthaivisaa.activity
I don't have the link for the apple app.
Thank you for that link. I really appreciate it. Seems I like others was conned into buying a scam app that isn't supported.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, dirtypierre said:

Thank you for that link. I really appreciate it. Seems I like others was conned into buying a scam app that isn't supported.

They would of paid 83 baht some time ago.

I installed it over 3 years ago and paid the 83 baht.

Just to tag onto this.

I'm not receiving the ThaiVisa newsletter lately.

I got one on Sat 9 and then no more. I contacted the administrators and they said that because my newsletter went into the "trash /spam", they stopped sending them. I checked the spam box and there was nothing there.

Then one came on Tues into the "junk" box which I transferred to the Inbox and have been using that one ever since to get onto Thaivisa.

Any suggestions?