BANGKOK 18 November 2018 23:28
webfact

Wanted: 1,000 World Cup ‘Pretties’ Sought By Police

Unlike every other country in the area, Thailand bans gambling. Why? Because Thais lack self-control (in just about everything) and easily get into debt by gambling. So it's supposed to be for their own protection, and easier to ban it than teach people responsibility. The ban is futile of course, but limiting the opportunities probably reduces the number of lives ruined.

My sister-in-law was able to buy a nice house off of someone who had to sell to pay off their gambling debts ?

3 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Any bets ? that not a single Pretty will be arrested?

You mean they're all married?

Good to see the priorities are in order. 

Now, when should we start fixing the carnage on the roa......

we know what he wants... to personally frisk each one of them and may have to a full body cavity search as well

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

This kind of thing simply cannot be tolerated and they must be punished.

As a concerned, public-minded individual, I volunteer to give each and every one of the 'pretties' a good spanking. 

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

They will only be handed over to you for punishment after I have searched every one of them to ensure that they are not carrying any weapons that could be a threat you and stop their punishment from being carried out. It may take me a couple of hours to search every nook and cranny of each one of them so you will have to be patient.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Ahh, you want one two, to give her what four?

...and a high five after they have six.....

• Haha 2

Just about any thai will have a bet on football ,in any city.bookies everywhere.like stopping water coming thru the taps

1 minute ago, Russell17au said:

They will only be handed over to you for punishment after I have searched every one of them to ensure that they are not carrying any weapons that could be a threat you and stop their punishment from being carried out. It may take me a couple of hours to search every nook and cranny of each one of them so you will have to be patient. 

I would think that "a couple of hours to search every nook and cranny of each one of them" is being a trifle optimistic there.

If you do it thoroughly you may well end up suffering from exhaustion, probably becoming a "patient" yourself.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

I would think that "a couple of hours to search every nook and cranny of each one of them" is being a trifle optimistic there.

If you do it thoroughly you may well end up suffering from exhaustion, probably becoming a "patient" yourself.

that couple of hours is for each of the beauties, I do not want to be greedy and keep them from you any longer than I need to

7 minutes ago, streetlite said:
17 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Ahh, you want one two, to give her what four?

...and a high five after they have six.....

..so that by seven they can relax with some after eights, nein?

Posted (edited)

Obviously the Popo are not interested in more than detaining these models for interrogation so as to obtain the names and the whereabouts of these illegal gambling establishments.

Their established motive is to allegedly "shut them down".

But I believe that this round-up has a more insidious agenda. The popo have a vested interest in sports betting throughout the country. They run or allow OTB in most every snooker room in Thailand. And of course they are making money from these outlets. With the added aspect of online betting, their income has been dramatically reduced and now they're on the warpath. Either to collect or to shut down....You decide

Thailand can not undergo a viable reformation without abolishing corruption first

Again I say legalize gambling so as to concentrate on more pressing matters. GO FORWARD THAILAND

Edited by Top Chef

The post arrest body cavity searches at the various police stations are going to become quite popular among the RTP, I'd imagine!

But will the police also have the criminals re-enact their crimes for the assembled news media as is their custom -- the crimes being, dancing provocatively via online video with skimpy outfits with the betting site names written in marker on their exposed boobs???