snoop1130

Stop Trashing Thailand! Tourists show the Thais how to pick up litter!

Seem to be lots of holier than thou creeps trashing the Thais on here. I wonder how many of you ever show an example by picking up litter? 
I (and Thai friends) pick up beach litter everyday.
You see it here and overseas. I can assure you there’s just as much garbage on European beaches these days. Just google 2 minute beach clean and you’ll see it’s a worldwide problem
Yes, but this is THAI VISA FORUM.

Not Euro visa forum, Hence why there are references to the Thai folks

Sent from my X9079 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 6/12/2018 at 8:35 PM, peperobi said:

Stop to accuse only the Thais about the trash situation, many of us do always the best to increase the problem.

Yes Thai’s always do their best to “increase the problem”

like the Thai girl I was walking with last week who insisted Thai people can throw their trash on the streets because they have “freedom”

one guy yes 1 GUY i see yesterday trying to clean a stretch of Jomtien beach, its been a week now since the storm, bloody eyesore and YES i have gone down and done my bit as it were

On 6/12/2018 at 4:22 PM, KhunBENQ said:

How do I know that school is closed?

Slow internet.....?

I'm building a house using a UK contractor and his Thai workers.  They drop trash all over the place and think nothing of it.  Even when there is a garbage can on site they are too fckg lazy to walk 20 steps to toss out their own paper, cans, and bottles.  Last week I told the contractor to have his workers clean the place up which he did but 2 days later I see the rubbish piling up again.  More on the ground than in the can.  What is with Thai people?