webfact

Top models named among those wanted for promoting football betting websites

Top models named among those wanted for promoting football betting websites

5PM.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

As the football World Cup prepares to kick off today in Russia comes news that two well known Thai pretties and models are among 15 people named in warrants over the promotion of illegal football betting.

Two of those wanted are Jessie Vard and Saisarn Wangprasert (Noei) who is the wife of celebrity "Keng Laiprang".

Manager reported on the case that they say follows the arrest of football columnist and pundit Buranit Ratanawichien or "Borboo" on charges of promoting betting.

He was given a one month suspended jail sentence on May 30th and a 1,000 baht fine by the Don Muang court.

In total 15 warrants have been issued for pretties and models in connection with the promotion of around 100 illegal betting sites, said Manager.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-06-14

Where you sniff money, there is a Thai not far away.

• Like 2

Looking at the pictures in the link - the first I think when I see these models is, "Will I really get my money if I win?". I guess advertising really does work mostly on dummies. 

59 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Top models?

As in bleached, nose-, chin- and eye operated, silicon- boobed, alien- looking quasi humanoids?

looking forward to the pic of your wife or GF 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

looking forward to the pic of your wife or GF 

Ahm...nope!

But I can assure you: all natural! 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Jessie Vard is all over Instagram, she is a is a dyke with a large LGBT following, her 'boyfriend' is one deeply odd looking individual though. Her fluency in Thai language makes her somewhat unique in the Thai LGBT community.

Her dad is Colin Vard BTW:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34346620

Edited by Bangkok Ape
  • Like 1

Did somebody really pay the monster-looking guy in the OP photo with the whole body tattoos to promote their betting site????    :cheesy:

Ahh.... so now I'm up to speed on these oddballs:

The blond with the big knockers is Vard, whom BangkokApe above has described as a dyke.

And Mr. Tattoos in the OP photo is Keng Laiprang, AKA "Keng Camouflage," AKA actor and convicted criminal and druggie guy, among other things, who supposedly was sentenced to 3 years in prison last year.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/2017/08/25/tattooed-thai-gangsterturnedactor-back-in-jail/

BANGKOK: He turned heads on the red carpet at Cannes earlier this year with his face tattoos and is one of Thailand’s most popular social media stars, but gangster-turned-actor Panya Yimumphai (pic) is now back behind bars.

Better known by his gang name “Keng Laiprang” (Keng Camouflage), Panya began a three-year jail sentence on Wednesday on a conviction linked to a crime committed 10 years ago, when he was an inmate.

The sentence has since sparked a heated online debate in Thailand. In recent years, Panya has become one of Thailand’s best known celebrities, largely thanks to a full set of face tattoos he acquired in jail while serving an eight-year sentence for robbery.

Obviously, I'm traveling in the wrong social circles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DM07 said:

Top models?

As in bleached, nose-, chin- and eye operated, silicon- boobed, alien- looking quasi humanoids?

Ayup...

Edited by Jonah Tenner

2 hours ago, Lupatria said:

Where you sniff money, there is a Thai not far away.

There is much truth in these few simple words. Unfortunately.

• Thanks 1