Jump to content
Bonobojt

still feeling unwell after eating moldy yogurt, what should I do ?

Recommended Posts

so 4 days ago I ate some dairy free yogurt and my stomach felt off within minutes, I contacted the company, sent them a pic of what I found, today they just told me it was mold due to a tiny hole in the lid, which lets air get in and makes the yogurt go moldy.

 

my symptoms have been just feeling nausea, and just feeling slightly unwell in general, no vomit, no diarrhea.

 

should I see doctor ? or wait this out, what kind of diet should I eat ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

Drink plenty of water and maybe a couple of charcoal tablets 

already took some charcoal tablets for 2 days, thanks for the advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it is any consolation, you ingest mold spores on any given day and are breathing them in every time you take a breath. If your immune system is functional, your body will take care of it. Relax and take joy in knowing that if dogs and pigs can eat that stuff and worse, without dying, you are  going to survive.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah hypochondriacs like me panic when we don't feel back to normal within a day or 2,  first time I've gotten sick from moldy yogurt so wasn't sure what to do after it got to day 4. Some illnesses just take time to recover I guess, I feel improvement today, stomach still feels slightly off,  I should be back to normal by the end of the month

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 24 June 2018 15:42
Sponsors
×