GoDucks

Testosterone, steroids, etc.

I used to have a friend who was really into this stuff.  I am 54, go to a personal trainer 3 x per week and trying to get into much better shape.

Any thoughts?

Posted (edited)

oxandrolone worked like a charm for me,

is in pill form so theres no taking it up the arse,

and it doesnt disable your testicles like nearly every

other hormone do.

its a tad pricey compared to the others,

but since you just want to get a temporary boost anyway,

as oppose to getting stuck until death on it,

so what?

for training, you are old and fragile,

and should keep harping on with repetitive many repetitions even if oxan gives you strength for more,

busted tendons ends training just like that.

if its fat you want to lose, dnp  fatburner works like a charm but a single overdose can be deadly,

so thats also a place where its better to play safe

Edited by poanoi
  • Like 1

Send me a message and I will give you the contact details of a personal trainer who is currently trying to place for a spot in the "Mr Olympia for over 50".

He is about the same age as you and will be able to help you further in making this decision, if you want to use anything, and if so, what you should use and what you can expect.

7 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Keep up the training, be careful with your diet ... and don’t touch any of that other stuff. 

look at all the WWE stars that have died through steroids aged between 25 and 55. google it.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, tropo said:

The answer is simple. Get a blood testosterone test. If you're in the normal range, stay away from it. 

With other words: if you are average by nature you should stay average the rest of your life.

Luckily medical science evolved: if you want to be "super-human" you can become "super-human".

But the choice to stay average or become above average is for everyone to make by themselves.

@catman20: i have the feeling that topic-starter is not a WWE star.

Edited by Bob12345
  • Sad 3

Steroids usage will make u feel more warm not sure that’s what u want while living  in Thailand.

• Like 1

I lost a friend in Pattaya who was juicing. Late 30's, no WAY he should have died the way he did.

I had a blood test and my testerone level was low. The doctor recommended one injection 250mg every 30 days, I'm 68 yrs. old. This was costing me 500 Bt. a go, so I bought a packet myself (containing about 20 viles) at the pharmacy and pay the same clinic 100 Baht a go to inject it for me. The result after all this..."Not a blind bit of difference"....feel exactly the same as before (and look the same too, methinks)

Would I bother again...."No".

When this lot is finished....no more for me.

• Like 1

I'm not here to judge and will give my recommendation. Prior to use, I would recommend maximizing your diet for muscle protein synthesis. This requires for an older person about 30 g of high quality protein that contains 3-4 grams of leucine. You would eat this every 5 hours along with a resistance training program. Also wait until you finish your Novice Linear Progression. I would recommend reading the work of Dr. Jordan Feigenbaum and Dr. Austin Baraki. They are world class lifters and specialize in this type of medicine. Google barbell medicine for their website. They are all about getting old people (and young) strong and healthy. They also won't judge you and will give you realistic medical advice on steroids. What to expect etc.

33 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

I had a blood test and my testerone level was low. The doctor recommended one injection 250mg every 30 days, I'm 68 yrs. old. This was costing me 500 Bt. a go, so I bought a packet myself (containing about 20 viles) at the pharmacy and pay the same clinic 100 Baht a go to inject it for me. The result after all this..."Not a blind bit of difference"....feel exactly the same as before (and look the same too, methinks)

Would I bother again...."No".

When this lot is finished....no more for me.

Hmmm....

The half- life of Testosterone Enanthate is around 10 days, so after 30 days, your supplemented hormone level, will have dropped too low for any effect.

I have 250mg of Testosterone Enanthate every 10 days & feel ok. Not supra - normal, just fine.

Redo your blood test. Have a CBC, Testosterone, & E2.

Post up your results, & I'll give you my non -medical opinion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bob12345 said:

With other words: if you are average by nature you should stay average the rest of your life.

Luckily medical science evolved: if you want to be "super-human" you can become "super-human".

But the choice to stay average or become above average is for everyone to make by themselves.

@catman20: i have the feeling that topic-starter is not a WWE star.

Even at a bit more then HRT doses you will see a difference IF you train too and have your diet in order too. Its not a magical drug but it certainly helps.

• Like 2