vipsvvvv

Thailand elite visa - Advice needed

thank you for the reply , im trying to understand how is this my fault if i always give my passport to the office for the 90 days report , they say i m 150 days overstayed but how is this possible as i got the 90 days report before 3 months which is less than 150 days and already overstayed if thats the case why i didnt get a warning or a fine ? the immigration officer didnt see that i was overstayed 3 months at that time ? is there anything i can do to avoid the 1 year ban ?

I have no clue why they didn't warn you. They probably missed it as visa extension is really your responsibility. One would expect, however, that when you pay 500k for a visa the rules would be explained to you.

As for the best course of action....I don't know. You seem to overstated for more than 90 days so it's a year ban. You are actually very lucky you didn't get arrested which I can only assume is due to visa you are holding.

Let's wait for ubon joe to give you the best answer.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I have checked into the 5 years Elite visa long time ago , if i remember right you need to exit and re enter Thailand once a year. You are over staying if you have not been out of Thailand since you got the Elite visa about one and the half year ago.

Edited by Thailand J
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

thanks to everyone for the reply , i think i need to pack and leave the country , i was not well informed and i wish someone explained to me before that i need to leave the country every year which is different from the 90 day report , the thailand elite office tried to blame the immigration officer on counter 3 as they told me from not checking properly the last time i got my 90 day report 

thanks again and wish you all the best

• Haha 1

I think at best perhaps Elite card can help avoid a black list and get you back on another year in the re-arrival.