Jump to content
BANGKOK 14 November 2018 10:06
bkkbudddy

Nebido Testosterone!

Recommended Posts

Greetings,

 

In Pattaya, which pharmacy sells original Nebido Testosterone 4ml for injection?  Also, which medical clinic's physicians will provide injection services?

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dr. Olivier's clinic will provide the med and the injection

 

https://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/testosterone-andropause/

 

He can also do periodic lab tests if needed

 

I don't know how that compares cost wise to buying at a pharmacy.  It is a very expensive drug wherever you get it as it is an import.

 

If you prefer to get it from a pharmacy, try Fascino. :: North Pattaya Road near City Hall (same side of the road about 100m further from the beach).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Are you wanting this for low testosterone replacement therapy or for bodybuilding?  I use a lower cost option for the prior and advise you the cost for the latter is not worth it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt anyone will use this for bodybuilding this is specifically for TRT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, robblok said:

I doubt anyone will use this for bodybuilding this is specifically for TRT.

I am fully aware that Nebido is used to treat low testosterone levels in men, but the OP does not indicate why or what he intends to use this medication for and that is why I asked.  Before making a such a blanket statement you should do a Google search and educate yourself to the fact that Nebido is used by some bodybuilders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tweedledee2 said:

I am fully aware that Nebido is used to treat low testosterone levels in men, but the OP does not indicate why or what he intends to use this medication for and that is why I asked.  Before making a such a blanket statement you should do a Google search and educate yourself to the fact that Nebido is used by some bodybuilders

I am well aware about what bodybuilders frequently use, i read a lot of bodybuilding sites and the anabolic selection to educate myself.I am on TRT myself but like reading about the steroids at times. Keeps me informed to why some people go so fast.  Bodybuilders don't like things with long half lifes like this. This is far from a normal bodybuilder steroid it does not add up. Sorry to disagree with you. 

 

Now someone really stupid might try it. But its just real improbable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2018 at 1:57 PM, tweedledee2 said:

 Are you wanting this for low testosterone replacement therapy or for bodybuilding?  I use a lower cost option for the prior and advise you the cost for the latter is not worth it. 

Greetings,

I'm not into body building, therefore, I'll be using Nebido only for testosterone replacement!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been on testosterone for over 3 years. When first prescribed my t-level was under 185, it is now around 550. I use Androgel. It comes in 30 packets of 50mg per box and is imported from Germany. When I last bought it was around 2500 baht per box. I started out using 50mg a day but after 2 months and my level improved I now use 25mg a day. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People are having trouble finding Androgel here, have you bought it in Thailand recently? Where?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sponsors
×