kanjar007

Visa Extension Red Stamped Canceled

i was in Thailand on 2 months tourist visa i applied for one more month in Udon Thani Thai Immigration for 2000฿ the lady did everything and once i'm ready to leave she stop me took my passport walk in a room then come back and red stamped  Cancelled  my extension  and said Pakistan is Blacklisted i don't mind not getting one more month but i'm only worried about that red stamped is that a problem? i'm going to apply for visa again that red canceled stamped  will effect my new visa application? and what is that AU982  and T2 u can see in the picture written in blue words  please explain me i'm so worried that maybe embassy in Pakistan will think somehow i paid someone and got the one more month which they dont allow to pakistani passport but later i got cached and they red stamped it cuz my country is very high risk  or it doesn't matter at all i should take it easy and apply for visa without worrying anything

thanks a lot for your time 

70268ac5-9b77-4fcc-b17f-f435e2c5c519.jpg

I would not worry about the cancelation stamp. 

They were correct that you are not allowed a 30 day extension. This from the immigration website for tourist extensions.

(2) Must not be of a nationality or type prescribed by the committee monitoring official
proceedings of officers of the Immigration Bureau.
( In case of the following natinalites ,extension of stay permit will not be longer than 7 days ; Sri Lanka ,India,Pakistan,Bangladesh,Iran,Nepal,Togo,Nigeria,Uganda )

Source: https://www.immigration.go.th/content/service_4

Did they give you the 7 day days to leave the country after they canceled the extension?

• Like 1

AK 892 was your flight number in from Kuala Lumpur.

actually i haven't even completed my 2 months i left 10 days before,my visa was valid  for jun 25 and left thailand 14 jun i never overstay so thats mean i should stop worrying and apply for new visa 🙂 thanks a lot for ur reply boss 

3 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

AK 892 was your flight number in from Kuala Lumpur.

...and TR (not T2) is your visa type, Tourist.

20 hours ago, kanjar007 said:

i applied for one more month in Udon Thani Thai Immigration for 2000฿

Did you get refunded after the extension had been cancelled?