AlexRich

The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

I would say it’s more odd to want to post a photo of yourself or your partner on an annonymous forum. 

Most of the people who do are just looking for admiration and likes and most don’t believe them anyhow so it’s pointless. 

My first Thai gf was older, sexy as hell but messed my head up so much. I learnt all the things read on stickman.. and went back to uk licking my wounds..then in London met and married a lovely young Thai Chinese girl. Still scratching my head how did that happen, after 7 yrs of bliss

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Why don't you post your photos?

Maybe they are afraid someone will recognize her.

But, who cares truly...

This is Thailand!

No -- it's Florida (somewhere)

I don’t care for social media, I feel that we all give too much away about ourselves, where we are, what we are doing, who we are with, what our political views are ... the concept of privacy seems not be an issue for the younger generation. Yet too much information makes you vulnerable to fraud, and might lose you a job offer if you or one of your friends posts a pic of you throwing up outside a nightclub on a stag do.

I see few if any advantages of posting photographs of loved ones, they’ll only be met with lewd comments, and why put them through that? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, balo said:

If you want to have an intellectual conversation with an Asian girl I would choose Chinese or Vietnamese , they are smarter in so many ways. 

Rubbish. There are plenty of clever Thai girls around, not just the ones who mulct sex-obsessed farangs of their life savings.

One of the caddies at my golf club blows me away with her piercing observations. Way too smart to be a caddie, but that's the way things are in Thailand.

One of my friends recently bought a condo from a Thai woman from Surat Thani. He's a control freak. He said she made him feel inadequate with the way she had the paperwork organised.

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

One of the caddies at my golf club blows me away with her piercing observations.

One of the caddies at my golf club blows me!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

You do have a point, Alex. I consider Facebook to be a narcissist haven. To me, Twitter is for twits.

I can remember a nutcase who threatened to find me and cave my skull in, simply because I had observed his Thai GF may have had boyfriends before him. There are some disturbed people on TV.

That was me ... but don't worry, I'll find you! 🤣

The other point about it is the communication apps like Line and WhatsApp ... now we are all supposed to be accessible immediately. I read somewhere that a couple can use a phone app that gives their location at any point in time ... the State has us all locked into a "1984" surveillance state and the sad thing is that we've all done it voluntarily. 

Edited by AlexRich

9 hours ago, AlexRich said:

That was me ... but don't worry, I'll find you! 🤣

The other point about it is the communication apps like Line and WhatsApp ... now we are all supposed to be accessible immediately. I read somewhere that a couple can use a phone app that gives their location at any point in time ... the State has us all locked into a "1984" surveillance state and the sad thing is that we've all done it voluntarily. 

julian-assange-vs-mark-zuckerberg.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

One of the caddies at my golf club blows me!

From that I'm deducing you are better at sex than golf.

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

From that I'm deducing you are better at sex than golf.

No game is complete without sinking at the 19th.