Technical Difficulties Read more... ×
BANGKOK 15 November 2018 15:01
AlexRich

The "beautiful Thai girl" myth?

On 7/16/2018 at 4:04 PM, bwpage3 said:

Your wife, girlfriend, partner, lover, whatever is the one you chose to spend your time with yet 99% are ashamed to ever post a picture, yet risk being seen in person on any given day by other members of this forum.

That is quite odd in itself, however, if you are too ashamed to post a real photo, ask yourself what is the reason for that? You made the decision to be with who you chose to be with. Why hide and be ashamed?

Do you really give a care about a boatload of jealous tossers putting you down while hiding behind their keyboards?

We all share photos with our family, friends and love ones through social media, email, messenger etc.

Yet less than <1% will ever post a photo here

That tells me most here are not friends, family or loved by anyone except themselves?

The jealousy, disbelief and just plain bashing with zero evidence is appalling. 

If you are going to sit behind your keyboard and bash some real photos, have the balls to post your own photos.

You made the decision in life, take credit for it and stop being ashamed of yourself and the partner you chose while trying to make yourself feel good bashing others.

Your wife, girlfriend, partner, lover, whatever is the one you chose to spend your time with yet 99% are ashamed to ever post a picture

No Sir, it is not that people are ashamed of, it's just that they are been prudent.

Imagine having a family photo posted on TVF... Please do, if you dare.

On 7/1/2018 at 9:48 AM, poanoi said:

i was initially thrilled when i saw black hair,

but once that settled down, i think the swedish girls

ultimately has a better facial bone structure, more photogenic.

thai girls still have longer hair thank goodness,

not that any of it actually matter any longer

Proportionality and waist distance between hips and breasts.

• Like 1