mstevens

Fewer Posts on ThaiVisa These Days?

I get the impression that there are fewer posts on Thai Visa these days than say a year or two ago.  I could be totally wrong about this but I find myself spending less time on the forum as there just doesn't seem to be the same number of posts as there once was.  Sure, the number of threads and posts is still huge compared to other Thailand forums but is Thai Visa as busy in terms of the number of posts nowadays as it was in the past?

I've given it a bit of thought and perhaps the reason I feel like this is simply that topics about the same old issues appear regularly - and I am less likely to read about an issue the second or third time it is discussed.....so that might be a simple explanation.

This is in no way a complaint or criticism or anything like that.  I wonder if others feel the same.  Is there a metric which comparing the number of posts on Thai Visa daily now compared with say a year or two ago?  Curious.

It might be a new TVF reverse psychology strategy.  Seems to be working, this thread case in point.   😋

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

It's a long time since I've looked at the forum. Yes posts seem to be down, but the quality seems to be up, with a lot less of the right wing hysteria and anti Thai bigotry that infested the forum in the past.

Edited by My Thai Life
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I don’t know how many of the regulars can’t access “timeline” but in my case it is really an exception. I am using Iphone and I guess I can’t be the only one with connection problems..

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect