webfact

Naresuan University offers 13 ‘Wild Boars’ full scholarships

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Good to see the boys getting the offer of scholarships, as they are from poor families.

In my opinion Naresuan university is just jumping on the bandwagon getting media coverage.

Driven by the grandstanding ineffective president. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Good to see the boys getting the offer of scholarships, as they are from poor families.

In my opinion Naresuan university is just jumping on the bandwagon getting media coverage.

They're just kids,..... how many years to go until they reach university age 5-7 years or 8 years later?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People are just jealous. 

Tourism in Thailand will probably go up probably at least 10 percent because of this event. 

Thousands of people are going to flock to tum luang cave. Tourism in that area will explode. Countries that want to make a movie at that cave will contribute millions to the broadcasting industry and tax dollars. Countries from all around the world joined hands together and Brought us all closer. Everyone was cryin. 

Of the 13 offered scholarships, most likely only 3 or 4 will take up the offer. It's a nice gesture from the university. It amazes me how people can be so nasty and jealous over something that was given from innocent motive and kindness.

Not everyone gets a Mercedes benz, be happy for those that do. !!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1