Jump to content

Non o Visa single entry

Recommended Posts

Hi can anyone confirm that as a UK pensioner I am entitled to apply for a 3 month single entry based on 68 years old and in reciept of a UK pension. And is a letter stating I am recieving this enough.No need to show financial requirements.

 I am planning a 3 month visit and if this is ok it would save me applying for a tourist visa and then the extension for 30 days.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

You can apply for single or multiple entry non-o visa since you are receiving a state pension.

This from the embassy website

  • For pensioner : A copy of pension statement if the applicant is a pensioner or a copy of 1 month bank statement showing your income from pension. 

Source: http://www.thaiembassy.org/london/en/services/7742/84508-Non-Immigrant-visas.html

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

BANGKOK 19 July 2018 10:39