Thaivisa Web Content Team

Man gives middle finger salute as Donald Trump arrives in UK

Donald Trump got a rude welcome in London this afternoon after a man filmed himself sticking his middle finger up at the US President.

The gesture – which seemingly contradicts Trump’s earlier statement that Brits like him ‘a lot’ – was directed at the president’s motorcade as it travelled through central London.

Miguel Santana da Silva tweeted a video of himself giving a middle finger to the parade of vehicles with blacked-out windows, which was led by Trump’s armoured limo nicknamed The Beast.

He wrote: ‘Didn’t expect to catch comrade Trump and his filthy motorcade worming by Camden Sainsbo’s bus stop today. Here’s a London welcome for an orange wasteman.’

Trump earlier declared that he was very popular in the UK ahead of his visit to these shores.

The US President said his right-wing views on immigration appealed to the British public and he was unbothered by the planned protests.

Speaking in Brussels, shortly before boarding a plane for his four-day visit, he proclaimed: ‘They like me a lot in the UK. I think they agree with me on immigration. I’m very strong on immigration.’

But Miguel, who was born in Portugal but has lived in the UK since he was 12, disagreed with the president’s claim.

The 28-year-old, from Kentish Town, told the London Evening Standard his finger ‘came up by instinct’.

He added: ‘Everything his rotten administration stands for and has done up to, and since has been nothing short of sickening.

‘My mother lives in Nevada and is currently struggling as a single parent fighting Stage four cancer. She’s been in constant treatment programmes – where the bureaucratic battles to stay afloat and insured are a living nightmare.

‘I know for her, the American Dream has been a dying concept ever since reality star Donald Trump took office.’

Full article

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, BuckwheatStymie said:

Miguel Santana da Silva.
London.
hahaha!

So what? London is a very diverse city and that's a big part of what makes it so great. 

Disgusting behavior.  Regardless of your politics he is a Head Of State and should be given due respect. 

Would you give the finger to the Queen of England if you were a Catholic it a Jew.  Didn't think so. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BuckwheatStymie said:

Miguel Santana da Silva.
London.
hahaha!

Probably wondering why's this Mexican here giving me the finger... 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

The Left never met a capitalist or American that they approved of. On the other hand, put ahammer and sickle on any leader and it's like the second coming.

The above is epic, inflammatory idiocy. 

Not interested in any further engagement at such a gutter level.

Bye. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

The above is epic, inflammatory idiocy. 

Not interested in any further engagement at such a gutter level.

Bye. 

In other words.....got ya Comrade.

Team USA

Bailing out the World Since 1917

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Getting their but kicked by Vietnamese rice farmers since 1968.

I'd love to rise to the bait like a Largemouth on a Hula Popper but this isn't the forum.

Team USA

Feeding the Poor

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

I'd love to rise to the bait like a Largemouth on a Hula Popper but this isn't the forum.

Team USA

Feeding the Poor

I can only assume you are a troll ,

You have made it to  Thailand so I assume you are intelligent enough to get on a plane . reade signs and  and make connection transfers, even possible place your seat on the upright position during landings. So I can't possibly think that you don't poses the intelligence to know that what you are saying is trash .

So yes definitely a troll. 

So IMO a trol not worthy of a 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I can only assume you are a troll ,

You have made it to  Thailand so I assume you are intelligent enough to get on a plane . reade signs and  and make connection transfers, even possible place your seat on the upright position during landings. So I can't possibly think that you don't poses the intelligence to know that what you are saying is trash .

So yes definitely a troll. 

So IMO a trol not worthy of a 

Thanks, I always enjoy ad hominems that are poorly written.

Team USA

Inventors of the Acronym LBFM